Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Childhood Friends That Won't Let It End

Dex-chan lover
God it's really good... Author adding layers to the 'I love you' game.
I'd have to agree to this...
The 'I love you' game could literally just be a pasttime game to get the other person flustered by cheap gimmicks and pseudo-romance, but Author-san took it a step further. To those two dorks it was a way to stay together, and a faraway goal (that's inching closer and closer) urging them to grow as a person for the one they truly cherish. It's cute, it gets your heart pumping, and along the line its uplifting nature can get you to root for both of them.

"This is so sweet, I'll get heartburn even before dinner."

Power Uploader
This was author's way of saying "Kuhahaha I won't let this manga end until 700 chapters you losers". I mean if Komi can get a million chapters then I don't see any wrong with this having lots of chapters too.

This was author's way of saying "Kuhahaha I won't let this manga end until 700 chapters you losers". I mean if Komi can get a million chapters then I don't see any wrong with this having lots of chapters too.
I'm down as long as its still wholesome.

Please author don’t chicken out at the right time ever AGAIN!! And I don’t want this manga to end on the confession I want to see more

Users who are viewing this thread