Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Childhood Friends Who Date in Secret

Dex-chan lover
Somehow just realized that his Line picture is the character she cosplayed as.

Dex-chan lover
Going with Miku's friend group to shop for cheerleading materials was clearly the correct thing for him to do! Now he can introduce himself as Miku's boyfriend.

But really, it seems this chapter is Miku in charge again. She teases him at the beginning, then she goes with him to buy juice. When she starts texting him all day, he texts her back. Yukiya just decides to go with the flow for once.

What happens next? Will Miku be able to keep control while they're in her friend group? Or will Yukiya have something unexpected up his sleeves? Will their secret "relationship" be revealed? This one month break is gonna hurt.

As a sidenote, I can't believe no one commented on Yukiya's glasses in this chapter. Guess we'll have to wait till the next for any comments on that!

Dex-chan lover
It's quite fitting that Oshi no Ko was being referenced. This chapter and that story are both about secret relationships!

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be honest, it has this feel of disaster brewing. Can't get in to the wholesome vibe at all.

Idk about anyone else but I low key relate with Yukiya a lot its really hard joining new friend groups if your slightly introverted, I like how he's finally trying to leave his bubble though.

Users who are viewing this thread