Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - The childhood friends can't run away

Dex-chan lover
Where's the confession? Where's the reiwa energy? Why are you ruining the latest week confession streak?
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
I love when romance manga have the confession rely on some arbitrary competition.
At least this time it's not so much for the competition as it is for him to just get his ass in gear and do stuff. The way I interpret it is that the actual competition isn't important; but it's that he starts trying to change himself, and challenging himself.

As long as they just stop their dumb game.

Dex-chan lover
I really agree with what he is thinking. He want a real relationship where he doesnt rely on others. He want an equal relationship, where he come a proper reliable boyfriend.

Its a first step toward that. Im glad its not self inserted romance

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm on Yukiya, it's counterproductive to go in a relationship when you don't even like yourself. The fact you don't means your person, in your mind, is lacking. From your POV, you are not the person you want to be, so even if someone love you right now, they may not love the person you want to be. Don't waste other people's time, and don't waste your time either, because once you've become the person you want to be, you may not even have the same feelings as you had before. Once you're comfortable with yourself, that you're no longer plagued with so much doubts and uncertain of your future, then relationship is on the table. Before that, you should be too busy thinking of yourself and building yourself to worry about another.

Users who are viewing this thread