Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 22 - Precious To Me

Dex-chan lover
So this man holds a high position in the education system, and they're just keeping quiet about his blackmail, attempted rape and assault, despite having video evidence of it?

So heroic
Strictly speaking, only Riku said he'd keep the footage under wraps. We don't know what his mom will do besides "handle it."

Dex-chan lover
What are you doing Riku, release the video. Why make such a dumb deal with him, if the endgame is to make sure he doesn't get near kouhai, then release the video of him assaulting and he goes to jail? I don't care that had this SA/pedo dad plotline despite its complete lack of build-up and foreshadowing but if you're gonna do it, at least do the conclusion right.

Dex-chan lover
Will never understand the obsession of animanga writers with SA for purely plot advancement reasons. Depictions of it are fine when they serve a purpose outside of a white-knighting MC rescuing a damsel in distress, when they're meant to highlight its trauma, its calamitous nature.
This is kinda contradictory. It doesn't really make sense to say it's bad to use SA for plot progression purposes and then proceed to list examples of them using it for plot progression purposes. It makes the criticism sound disingenuous, you don't have a problem with authors using it for the plot, you have a problem with its implementation, in this case, white-knighting fuel for the MC.
There are so many better ways to get two characters closer, and yet they fall back on this idiotic trope, without fail.
This is just 100% true, this whole thing is the low-hanging fruit of romance building. It's so lazy.

Dex-chan lover
I woulda liked to see that correction. Shoulda just pushed MC to the ground and raped her on the spot. MC gonna be a cuck anyway, and not do anything.
Meanwhile the best friend should make MC watch as he fucks his "girlfriend."

Best ending for this series would be MC getting cucked.

Thanks for the TL btw and upgrading those older chapters.

Thank god it seems like he hasn’t assaulted her yet due to him saying I deserve something in return meaning he hasn’t yet

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to remind of all of you that there's a counter in the end of each chapter, and we're nine months away from the end of the story. This is just a footnote to give depth to Umimi's character, nothing else.

Power Uploader
Thanks for the scanlation Radeon! Really like this shit ;p :wooow:

I thought we might have had a nice sleeping hug or something at the end, but nah, she's just slippin and sloppin right next to him. Srs, after just almost being raped you'd think her puss wouldn't be as drenched as it apparently is.

Dex-chan lover
I thought we might have had a nice sleeping hug or something at the end, but nah, she's just slippin and sloppin right next to him. Srs, after just almost being raped you'd think her puss wouldn't be as drenched as it apparently is.
Definitely a bit weird but I'm pretty sure a fantasy of hers just got played out. Her most important Senpai/Onii-chan just saved her like knight in shining armor.

Dex-chan lover
I find myself quite undecided on this manga... I'm currently finding very little redeeming about any of the four main characters, though there's so many unknowns that COULD change. I feel a bit like I'm reading solely for answers, not because I care about the characters at this point.

I guess I'll see if that changes.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Users who are viewing this thread