Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 30 - Guess It's No Good After All

Contributor
Shizuku reveals nothing to the readers. Again. All questions and no answers, as usual. This manga is super good at hooking readers through morbid curiosity and stringing them along for as long as possible. There are people complaining about how each chapter is heavy with bait and light on substance, yet the readers keep coming back. Myself included.

Umimi chickened out. Come on. Page 13 onward is not helping Takt beat the allegations...

Dex-chan lover
Riku my guy ... you need new friends. Now I'm not saying that your friends are horrible but that they are ALL not honest with you and would rather see you suffer than to be upfront. Also, I believe that it is now officially confirmed that Takt wants in that ass. Don't drop the soap when you go to the bath with him or you might get a surprise.
They are horrible though ô_o...

Having a friend that keeps playing with ur emotions and is constantly leading you on or lying, is the pure definition of horrible as far as I'm concerned 😐

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck is going on man, every fucking chapter i get more and more confused

Dex-chan lover
Oh, if this is a success like you claim then the author will drag it as much as possible and till the interest drop, only at that point the plot will move toward the end. :ROFLMAO:

On a side note, is odd that this manga have reprints, i mean, these are such stories that you read once week after week till the end, and after the end you wouldn't never back to read it again because the resolution of the mistery is the whole point, there is not real development before, you read the first chapters and the last chapters and you have the whole story while you can discard everything in the middle.
Reprints just means that there is a greater demand than the original print run could cover.

Dex-chan lover
They are horrible though ô_o...

Having a friend that keeps playing with ur emotions and is constantly leading you on or lying, is the pure definition of horrible as far as I'm concerned 😐
Absolutely this. The "good friends" group is where you are supposed to find honesty, even the brutal kind, and support. That's the place where you can go when you feel like you need someone to listen to you, and for them to tell you straight what they think, even if you are in the wrong. Then go grab a beer together to soothe it all. If that place is instead filled with hidden interests, scheming, and manipulation, then you are not in a friend group at all.

Dex-chan lover
Geh indeed. Probably they all love MC, FMC gonna die and give organs to Takt and MC will find out and be pissed no one told him right as Takt tries to make a move on his cherry. Quick, more theories.
Bet that'll be more interesting than what the author has planned, if he even has anything planned in the first place!

Users who are viewing this thread