Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Have Eyes for Me Only [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Eh, anything is better than whatever the fuck Shizuku is doing, really.

Dex-chan lover
Like, I get they are young and dumb, but like, I don't know if even as a teen I'd be stupid enough to date someone who logic'd themselves into thinking: "I really love this guy, but I'm afraid he'll reject me and ruin our friendship, I know, I'll date his best friend instead, I'm sure that will solve all my problems!".

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is there a pattern to when the author signs off a chapter with the "nnn Days to Graduation"? Seems to have dropped that lately.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is there a pattern to when the author signs off a chapter with the "nnn Days to Graduation"? Seems to have dropped that lately.
The author does that after whatever tiny subplot is finished to denote a slight time skip. It means we at least have one more chapter regarding this event.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve always believed that meganekko Umimi >>>>> Shizuka palette swap Umimi. Would love to see her revert to that look as part of a “I know who I am and what I actually want“ character development.
I like glasses and long hair so for me both Umimi and Shizuka old styles (Shizu had long hair IIRC) were far better looks wise. Umimi was better than Shizuka thou cause of glasses.

I also like smaller tities, so the new girl Yako who seems to be smallest among them 3 and for now is the only long haired one is like best girl in this show. Especially that she seems to have a functioning brain for now, author thou can fuck her up by adding some mental drama to her, or remove her as she was just a "push the plot" tool or something.

It's sexier that way.

Well, maybe. Low cut ankle socks certainly are for that public sex vibe.
But the ones she has are the ugliest socks in existence, at least in my eyes. Above knee/thigh highs are the best. Pantyhose/stockings are next in the line of things far better than those under-knee uglos she has. Heck even below/short above ankle ones are better (aka hidden in boots thou looking slightly off on their own/normal ones).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol.....she really expecting any of us to feel bad for her? THIS is what your dumbass gets for not being honest about how you feel, not just with him, but other people as well when they ask you

This is all on you and will get no sympathy from me, especially when you throw yourself at him in a very desperate manner

Just accept your L and let it marinate, DAMMIT WHERE TF IS YAKO AT?? HURRY UP AND SNATCH THIS MAN FOR YOURSELF

Last edited:
I don't want Riku into get into this much fuckery, just make him end up with Takt, at least that would be funny.

qhASgFk.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What's with mangas with 0 plot progression shoehorning sexual harassment of the MC by the female leads and they're just taking it???

3rd manga this week I've read that's using this shit trope

Dex-chan lover
What's with mangas with 0 plot progression shoehorning sexual harassment of the MC by the female leads and they're just taking it???

3rd manga this week I've read that's using this shit trope
That's one of the most commonly used tropes. Doormat limpdick MCs are like the norm rather than exception in highschool romcom sphere. Can't even call it a trope at this point since it would be like saying water being wet is a trope.

Dex-chan lover
That was too cringey and disgusting for me like it does not take you to pull your panties off just to get your point of cross. But then I think about how her father would touch so she could have done that thinking “I need to strip my clothes for a man to look at me” and shout to him for being a mature person and not make the situation even worse. But she needs to go I don’t want to keep reading her anymore

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
that's what i dislike about umimi character, just be honest with your feeling don't act like a dumb girl who pretend to love somebody else where actually you love your crush
At this point, that's the whole theme of the manga. Only ONE person so far has directly gone after the person they liked. It's needlessly messing.

Users who are viewing this thread