Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 33 - Have Eyes for Me Only

Dex-chan lover
Told yall knew it. Umimi. only went to Takt. Again because of Riku himself. Just cuz we didn't see much of their time together. I'm sure at some points Umimi tried to get him to look at her.
From the sounds of it Same goes for Shizuka too. Again Riku.

Dex-chan lover
still need his male best friend to confess as well so that the fustercluck is complete. that said, as much as i like umimi, mentally instable girls with no restraint are a bright red flag.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to inform you, this isnt Murica, your idiocies dont apply here.
Great job, 3 full pages of just some characters undressing. Surely someone won't be shitting on this and trying to cancel the series at some point in the future...

Double-page supporter
Why is every girl with umm… past such a unlikeable character then… even the new girl that has no depth whatsoever I can agree with her in many of her action but shizuku and umimi pissed the shit out of me lol

Contributor
"You're (not) smooth down there, so yeah you're (not) a child" - Riku and Umimi from another timeline that didn't have holy light censorship

"Why is it not me?" "I want you to look only at me."
But you keep saying you like Takt, not Riku. Umimi's words do not line up with her actions. Man, if only Riku pointed that out before going into his standard goody-two-shoes nice guy response.

So she finally realizes her "love for Takt" was all escapism, and she actually loves Riku. Him asking her why caused her to confront that reality. I'd say there was an inch of movement from this, but mostly on Umimi's side. Her sudden attempt to seduce Riku was an instance of "act before you think" caused by jealousy over Yako and ended up becoming a wake up call for herself instead. I don't want to see her to spout the lie that she likes Takt after this.

Dex-chan lover
Wont say that shes in love with him, although its pretty obvious at this point but unfortunately He is even denser than a black hole.
Men are "dense" like that - if the girl says that she likes someone else, not us, we just assume that's how it is. Her saying one thing and doing another is just confusing. Normally, one would ask what's up with that. Unfortunately, MC here is an indecisive pushover, so all the girls just drag him around at their leisure and he neither takes advantage nor tries to clarify what is actually going on.

At the end of the day, I can only hope that if all of it is revealed to him, MC will cut all of them off for that fuckery, and go out with Yako - the only person in his whole circle who seem to like/respect him enough, to be honest with him... That will probably not happen, but IMHO that's the only good ending here... Alternatively, MC gets jaded and moves on to have a flock of seggs friends.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
faster read ouww feels confused mc so stupid just love blind not thinking again he just get toying by childhood friend and already become couple too by his close best friend even mc already had gf??? (inami maybe just fake gf) and still stupid.
just love the arts this manga but not the story imagined the ending this manga maybe mc dont have gf just like the most destroyed story karami zakari XD

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT! Confirmed Gay! Here we go bros, let's hop into this wagon to a propa trainwreck, yahooo!

At the beginning all of this was funny. Now after 33 chapters it is just toxic... Run Riku.. Run far away from all this

So its all but confirmed the best friend is gay?
No that’s way to obvious the real plot twist is that in reality takt despise the mc and want to steal all the girls from him and will end up tanning himself /dye his hair to become a tanned blond douche Ntr guy 🤣

Aggregator gang
This is officially a harem manga. Everyone and I mean everyone loves Riku, but they’re too afraid to change their current relationship with him. Got it

Dex-chan lover
?...

Umimi be like > I'm scared to confess to you, so I confess to some other random who happens to be your best friend, but then butt back into your life after he dropped me like a hot potato and tell you I always loved you so don't look at anyone else ô_o

Girl out here being not just a red flag, but the whole god damn flagpole is red, just like the others, that past shit she's talking about isn't really justifying anything for me 😐

Well, but Takt and main FLs flags are literally standing in red earth including pole at this point

Dex-chan lover
"You're (not) smooth down there, so yeah you're (not) a child" - Riku and Umimi from another timeline that didn't have holy light censorship

"Why is it not me?" "I want you to look only at me."
But you keep saying you like Takt, not Riku. Umimi's words do not line up with her actions. Man, if only Riku pointed that out before going into his standard goody-two-shoes nice guy response.

So she finally realizes her "love for Takt" was all escapism, and she actually loves Riku. Him asking her why caused her to confront that reality. I'd say there was an inch of movement from this, but mostly on Umimi's side. Her sudden attempt to seduce Riku was an instance of "act before you think" caused by jealousy over Yako and ended up becoming a wake up call for herself instead. I don't want to see her to spout the lie that she likes Takt after this.
She always knew it was escapism. Riku didn't look her way. So due to Riku going blah blah blah about Takt all the time. Umimi. Just said fuck it. Lets go have a look at this Takt guy.
I can tell you right now at some points Umimi tried to elicit a response from Riku, Riku being blind towards the world, and people around him. Riku was emotionally, and mentally stunted.

Dex-chan lover
So she was so afraid to confess to him, she'd rather be his best friend's girlfriend? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?
Actually that was Takt who took advantage, and in the moment Umimi said to hell with it all, and accepted Takts invite.

Dex-chan lover
this shitshow never ceases to surprise me, I'll give em that.

Users who are viewing this thread