Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 39 - Secret swimming training!

Dex-chan lover
Yes, this! This a best girl right here! If you f*** this up I'll f*** the author up myself

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who has looked at the raws know how many more chapters this beach arc will last? The sooner that manager is out of the picture the better, especially if the manager doesn't get what he wants. Spoilers would be even better

Anyone who has looked at the raws know how many more chapters this beach arc will last? The sooner that manager is out of the picture the better, especially if the manager doesn't get what he wants. Spoilers would be even better
In latest release
Now the manager know that all the girls is aiming at riku and in the end of chapter he call out shizuku to his room, NTR bait again???

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 40 ended with Shizuku meeting the manager. The manager says he was waiting for her. Apparently they are in the same place where he tried to drug her before and apparently she is alone.

Ah... finally... a break from the shitshow that is happening. Thank you for translating, Radeon. So June 6th huh? Can't wait!

Dex-chan lover
This wholesome chapter almost makes you forget the dumpster fire that this manga is. Unfortunately at the end of next chapter the shitshow is coming back at full force with more NTR bait.

Dex-chan lover
What does Yako offer here that couldn't have already been fulfilled by Umimi?
A guilt-free no-drama nip-slip? Emotional support instead of emotional struggles? People are rooting for her because she doesn't bring any of the baggage or drama Shizuku or Umimi bring to the table, and that's more than enough for them.

I'm just here with the popcorn to see how this pans out.

Supporter
I think I’m gonna wait for this arc to be over before I start reading again. They always take you high before they drop you and I’m sure that’s what’s next

Aggregator gang
Yako, get away from these degenerates. You're too good for anyone here.

Dex-chan lover
I think I’m gonna wait for this arc to be over before I start reading again. They always take you high before they drop you and I’m
Smart anon next chapter has dropped for Spanish translation and ends on ntr cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
What does Yako offer here that couldn't have already been fulfilled by Umimi?
I will add that she also tickles long hair and small breast fetishes, as out of them girls her hair is the longest - the other two had such hair back in time now they cut them short, and her tits are the smallest, thou not petanko near flat levels - but it still makes her fine while the other two are kinda going past the edge of "to big" for petan enjoyers.

EDIT: Also after reading the chapter finally (I tend to go comments first) - Yako best girl no doubts. Each time she has her time to shine, she really does shine. The other two are either doing manipulative, secretive, dumb shit, or are being tried to NTR by other dudes like Shizu is on her way to get drug groped by the manager. Like MC should date Yako and change schools with her to get away from the other 3 harem members including gay Takt, who really only make his life a miserable confusing hell. Yako seem to just like him and tries to make his life better, cheer him up, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread