Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - First Time With You

Dex-chan lover
Her actions are extremely stupid, she keep making advances on her boyfriend's friend and when asked for the reason, she says she can't reveal her reasons? I'd be extremely frustrated if I were in his situation. Like, bitch, you're trying to make me betray my best friend and you aren't even revealing your intentions.

Dex-chan lover
At this point this story is a joke. Not in a bad way but in the way my old creative writing professor would describe it: its a joke, because like a joke, the entire story hinges on the punchline. If this hidden reason that explains this situation isn't worth it and understandable, this whole thing will read like a bad joke, rather than a good joke. There needs to be a real good explanation as to why she clearly doesn't like Takt and clearly wants to be with Riku, but is prevented from doing so (and also prevented from telling him why). If Takt isn't meant to be an absolute villain, there needs to be a good explanation for that too. I can't judge her or anyone yet because I don't know her situation, or Takt's situation. All we know is she doesn't want to be with Takt, for sure; and likely never wanted to be with him. It's getting to a point where I am more interested in just getting to the punchline because I don't want to sink myself into the story for who knows how many chapters, only to find out that the punchline is idiotic and I've wasted my time. 289 days to graduation? I don't know if I can make it that far. Might just leave this until its done, or the situation is finally revealed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really want to know what is going on because the baiting is annoying. Like if Takt is blackmailing her or that maybe him finding out she doesn't like him will lead to him committing suicide. Hope the author doesn't reveal the truth on the last day of graduation. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread