Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Precious To Me

Dex-chan lover
Why not report his rapey ass immediately so we can be saved from future rapey episodes? Although I guess his sentence will not be really that heavy and he'll be back for revenge once he got out of jail.

Dex-chan lover
That’s what really let me down, and I wasn’t expecting much. Going from attempted rape by her father to her masturbating was a weird choice.

You can’t do lucky pervert stuff directly after her father tried to bad touch.
Not due to her father that she's doing it, more like it's cause of Riku doing/saying all of that for her

Still not the play here....

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that's what I was worried about too.

Before this chap I trusted the author would not use rape as a plot device, that they would be more subtle than that, and that fmc crying in the beginning was not what it looked like.

But now after this chap I am worried that Fmc's broken state in the beginning may be exactly what it seemed like.

Author suddenly using rape as cheap drama is so dissapointing.
MC tried to confront FMC about why she's coming onto him when she's already in a relationship. She could have used that chance to open up about everything and progress their relationship MILES ahead more than it would be then. But instead she said, word for word, "I can't ... not yet."

If it was just "I can't" because she knew how much MC values his friendship with her and her BF, I can understand the internal conflict. She wouldn't know what's the best course of action to take so that everyone would walk away happy despite how impossible that possibility is. But no.

It's that "not yet" part that's ticking me off. That means she knows how fucked up her actions up to now are, she knows how it's affecting MC and how it could fuck up their friendship, she even admitted it to herself that she's such a bad person because she knows what she's been doing up to now is wrong.

This isn't a case of rape. She would be a lot more terrified, insecure, and confused right now even if it was just the first time. Is she afraid of being viewed as a slut if MC finds out? Possibly, but if he was as a 'good person' as she thought of him, I don't think he would hold back on beating the shit out of his friend to death in righteous fury, especially if that friend knew his feelings for her. This whole matter would be resolved like that if things were that simple. But no.

I don't know if it's translated differently in the raw, but if that what FMC truly meant, I'll hold no sympathies for her until we find out WTF it is that's making her go through that dramatic bullshit, which I'm going to guess the mangaka will drop the ball when that time comes after having it spiral out this bad so far. And if it does turn out to be rape, I don't usually rate stories with low scores, but this will be one of the few exceptions that I'd rate it 1/10 while writing an essay of why this is a terrible story and why others shouldn't read it.

Dex-chan lover
Can't these authors think of any ways for their heroine to fall in love with the MC other than making him save her from getting raped?
To be fair, Umimi has always loved Riku. Riku has never seen her in that way, though.

Also, side note. If Umimi is still holding on to the blackmail content after this LOL

Dex-chan lover
Man I always thought "This manga couldn't go lower with all those drama between those 4"
Then this chapter dropped
NGL It's amazing how the author can surpass my expectations when it's already all-time-low for this manga

Group Leader
That was... all over the place. We have the dad harassing Umimi and then she touches herself using Riku's boxers in the same chapters, a few pages away. Wow.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok that was just stupid and unnecessary, I don't understand what was the point of that

Aggregator gang
See umimi uncensored
(insert plankton meme say yes)

Dex-chan lover
Can't these authors think of any ways for their heroine to fall in love with the MC other than making him save her from getting raped?
Um Umimi has been in love with Riku, and has been trying to get his attention sense what middle school, but Riku is stupid, and kept giving her the cold shoulder. So Umimi decided to show a little interest in Takt. The best friend Riku kept running his mouth on, and on, and on about. Sounds like Rikus vocab was filled with crap about takt. Such a beta thing. You say yeah I got good friends, and junk, but you don't keep running your mouth off every single day about them like they're gods.
The problem here is Umimi. Messed up, and got dumped by takt. Now every thinks she still likes Takt, and doesn't really correct that way of thinking. Takt is likely planing to fucking mess with Umimi too now. You can see his eye's, and his comments to her in chapter 13 or some thing. Where Umimi was waiting for Riku, and called him on the phone, but takt was snooping around Rikus stuff, and picked up instead. Takt is a literal POS. You can see it in his eye's, and on his face whenever Umimi mentions Riku or blondie is close to Riku.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So it’s pretty obvious the boyfriend is a real nasty piece of work right and that’ll be the twist and why she wants to be with MC so badly but didn’t want him to know his best friend is trash.

Dex-chan lover
What are you doing Riku, release the video. Why make such a dumb deal with him, if the endgame is to make sure he doesn't get near kouhai, then release the video of him assaulting and he goes to jail? I don't care that had this SA/pedo dad plotline despite its complete lack of build-up and foreshadowing but if you're gonna do it, at least do the conclusion right.
I think he did that to get him out of the apartment. Hopefully he'll still release it, but he won't. If he does though he would be "causing trouble for others" and "attracting attention" because of the public nature of what would happen and the police interviews, etc. It is at least depicted that the Japanese have a phobia for that kind of stuff. Worse to have a nude photo released than to turn into the guy's fuckbuddy to keep it quiet and all that nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
I wish I read this manga much later, so that I would be treated with uncensored tiddies as a consolation from the hot garbage plot that I couldn't take my eyes away. :haa:

Double-page supporter
honestly I hope they date, if only for a little while. Have a healthy-ish relationship, then breakup and have an affair with the other one if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread