Ajin Sharehouse - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - That's the kind of life I want to live

Dex-chan lover
There's one where she's married to a human but switches when she overheats from excitement (which is a bit of an obstacle). There's also one where the dude is descended from snow people and becomes a shota when it's too hot or he gets a fever (that one had an anime last year).
What's the one where they are married?

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga is really starting off with all the tropes and with such a crazy start.

Thanks everyone at YuriTart for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I have a hard time understanding how you go from Zenbu Kimi no Sei type of subject to loli / shota combined with lucky pervert moment in the first chapter

like... we all know every trope of this inside and out and it seems not interested in playing any differently from any other harem share house with random ass trope for the personality of the cast

Was hype for it but... not anymore lol :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is something like Rosario+Vampire/Iruma-kun but with a more mature cast. I'd be down for that. Though the scanlation quality... well, it will improve as long as the series is popular.

Ah yes. the classic MC of "I have a scary face, but I want to communicate properly with people so I will be blunt and straight-forward!".
Typical.

Ah yes. the classic MC of "I have a scary face, but I want to communicate properly with people so I will be blunt and straight-forward!".
Typical.
Also. What kind of person grabs another person's wrist on the first encounter?
Better yet, why do you suddenly grab the tits of someone you think has a snake on her?

Dex-chan lover
I hate that I'm also curious about what Yuki-onna sweat tastes like

Dex-chan lover
Being honest i only opened cause i read Incubus in the description but the result was the expected one.

In the other hand MC is down right a creep. Feels like an unironic version of the lego movie MC.

Double-page supporter
I have a hard time understanding how you go from Zenbu Kimi no Sei type of subject to loli / shota combined with lucky pervert moment in the first chapter

like... we all know every trope of this inside and out and it seems not interested in playing any differently from any other harem share house with random ass trope for the personality of the cast

Was hype for it but... not anymore lol :aquadrink:
what is the character in u profile picture bro?

Users who are viewing this thread