Akachan Ryuu no Osewagakari ni Ninmei Saremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Hi we just kidnapped you but it's ok cuz we're your reverse harem of beautiful/handsome guys so fuck your family, friends, and life. Lend us your strength and deal with our problems for us, like help us fight/win an age old war. Btw you have no choice or say.

Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
kyaaaaaa a handsome guy just force me to do thing they said, kya kya *blush*
seriously? dem woman got no priority. what about the family, the dog. did she just forget them bec of some handsome dude?

Dex-chan lover
The baby dragon names the MC Pigya. I like it, finally a variation to the trope!! 😁

Supporter
I'm more concerned about the doggos. I'll be back when this ends to see if they are alright.

Reallly, only thing that would make me want to come back to my original world are my own dogs and 2 friends

So she got kidnapped, separated from her dog, force into a job, having to leave all of does dogs alone, who is going to feed them?🧐 Finally so as long a beautiful man or woman kidnapped I mean summon you is all good and dandy? 🧐🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
can't trust that face...

H2MUXfq.png

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan I'm honestly surprised no one else mentioned it (although some people did talk about the weird art in general).

The dude looks high as fuck. Whoever the artist is clearly didn't have an editor to look over their work lol

Unless he's supposed to be cross-eyed, in which case... fair enough, I guess, but the sparkles would be an odd choice within that context.

When it got to the portrait of the previous generation holy dragon & king and talk of the dragon having a child..
I was like, Who's the father!?

Dex-chan lover
@DriedSnug They just said she can be sent back to the exact time and place they took her from. Whether that's a lie or not remains to be seen. But even if it is, she can't be the only person who works there since it sounded like she was only an employee rather than the owner, and she was already considering finding a new job anyway. She can't have been that vital to day to day operations there if they weren't paying her more than what amounted to an allowance from your parents was how she described it, I think.

Dex-chan lover
@DriedSnug I mean, there's not much they could do about it in most of these stories. At least not right away. Could be prudent to at least feign being okay with it all until you've scoped things out a bit. Otherwise the summoners might do things to ensure your compliance anyway.

Aggregator gang
this dog has anxiety issues. oh boy. that is not going away anytime soon. that dog is traumatized now.

Users who are viewing this thread