Akachan Ryuu no Osewagakari ni Ninmei Saremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I don't have enough mood to keep up this stupid chapter. If this crown prince don't die, i put 1 star on this manga

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahaha. A dragon trainer... Eaten by a dragon. HAHAHAHHA
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
So the enemy nation just cast a semi-sentient teleport spell in one of the most guarded places in the nation. Yeah, sure.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it goes like this.

>throw dragon's guiding hand into a dragon pen
>guiding hand tame and use dragon
>surprisedpikachuface

Dex-chan lover
lol stupid musclebrain egomaniac prince, she's no man
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh how I loath bastards like him who enjoy the suffering of others.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, put the animal trainer and Holy Dragon guide in with the dragon. Whom she can train. While we're at it, piss off the other kingdom and said Holy Dragon, so that they will fight with more zeal and vigor.
That never backfired at all, eh Japan?

Fed-Kun's army
>"Lets kill the powerful magician with the magic she can easily counter!"

GEE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT COULD GO WRONG

OH, IDK...MAYBE THE MAGICIAN COULD...IDK...USE THAT MAGIC WE UNLEASHED ON HER TO TURN AGAINST US?

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE GENIUS CROWN PRINCE PITTING A DRAGON TRAINER AGAINST A FUCKING DRAGON

Aggregator gang
AAANNNDDD just like that my interest and enjoyment of this series is gone. I knew this was gonna happen after all all the manga like this do it but still much like the Black healer and the other one I forget the name to looks like im not gonna be reading for too much longer. Hate these storylines cause they never do anything and when they do there's never a consequence it just evil kidnap for drama and not even good drama just an obvious drama story

Dex-chan lover
random magical kidnapping from the enemy capital from the weakened defensive position due to an egg for some odd reason at just the time she decided to go visit the stable. Yes, all according to plan...

Double-page supporter
And in the next few chapters, she first befriends the man-eating dragon, then ends up destroying all of the demons or whatever the hell those losers pretend to be, and then get sent back to her own world by the end of this volume. Or, I don't know, author creates some bs to continue the story that is almost over in order to extend the already bad plot and get more money.

Users who are viewing this thread