Akanabe-sensei Doesn't Know about Embarrassment - Ch. 4 - Sensei's Invitation

Dex-chan lover
"we don't need them" he says

65f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"we don't need them" he says

"So you wanna do it raw?" would be a great follow up but considering the "i'm not ready to hug" MC, it just means he just doesn't even considering to fuck anytime soon. Expect nothing less from a romcom MC.

I've been asking this myself a lot in romcoms recently but is he like 14?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What a unique romance story. I will observe until this manga will be made into an anime

Supporter
"So you wanna do it raw?" would be a great follow up but considering the "i'm not ready to hug" MC, it just means he just doesn't even considering to fuck anytime soon. Expect nothing less from a romcom MC.

He's supposed to be 20 (IIRC). I do keep looking for that "shota" tag, though.

Dex-chan lover

Lotta people in Japan are sexually represented, so the theory goes, and that's also why there's so much weird stuff

It is funny that most people would consider this kind of romance rare. Maybe it is for manga.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Every time an MC says "it's too early" to his love interest's heartfelt invitation, a part of me dies. Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty dead inside by now... :(
It's hard to tell since they get together in chapter one and by chapter 4 the FMC is talking about sex. I didn't see any mention of how much time has passed so maybe the MC is being slow or she's being fast.

MD@Home
It's hard to tell since they get together in chapter one and by chapter 4 the FMC is talking about sex. I didn't see any mention of how much time has passed so maybe the MC is being slow or she's being fast.
I think it's been hinted that very little time has passed. So the MC not wanting to jump into bed with her right away may be understandable. It's the reaction itself that is a silly, tired trope, with him squeaking like some schoolgirl who thinks she's about to get molested. It tends to set the tone of the manga as well, unfortunately: expect the MC to continue freaking out at the mention of anything remotely sexual, regardless of how long he's been dating his girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
They have started dating now but it seems they have been working together for a while now considering both had feelings for eachother. So it is not a "lets get to know eachother first" highschool setting where you confess to someone out of the blue. Like every other romcom of its kind, its just to prolong the story since mangakas can't write a functional healthy relationship.

A healthy (i assume he is not asexual or have trauma) 20+ year old refusing the advances of her hot girlfriend like a scared 12 year old boy is not normal.

Users who are viewing this thread