Akanabe-sensei wa Tereshirazu - Ch. 14 - Sakieda Kouki’s Determination

Dex-chan lover
s8zA0sb.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
initially the protagonist was supposed to be a maiden but the author changed his mind halfway through and that's good but it could also mean that the story will be short

Dex-chan lover
initially the protagonist was supposed to be a maiden but the author changed his mind halfway through and that's good but it could also mean that the story will be short
Short but sweet is a thousand times better than "Chapter 300 I cannot understand this girl that has explicity said that she loves me and comes at me naked, must be how she behaves with her friends".

Dex-chan lover
Progress is what I love to see & for an author that won't milk their series for all it's worth to the triple digits with 0 progress. Great end to the date & hope to see more development between them. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
wdym, he's still being 100% a maiden.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like the manga about the cool girlfriend set in school but with faster progression. I prefer the adult setting because I'm an old man now

Supporter
Kid's lack of experience really shows this time. Sensei may not know about embarrassment, but he can't tell the difference between embarrassment and excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread