Akumu kara Mezameta Gouman Reijou wa Yarinaoshi wo Mousakuchuu - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. “I’m breaking up with you, I got this bitch preggo”

Fed-Kun's army
Poor commoner girl, over domineering rich heiress? That boyfriend/fiancée in modern time is a freaking retard. I would choose the domineering rich heiress over the poor commoner girl any day.
Besides, kuudere and domineering but frank girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Nadeshiko" or white lotus girls,

Well the pregnant girl probably dont live a happy ending after this because in next chapter...
our female lead was pushed to dead by the man, and this is modern era so, the man probably ending up in jail, considering the protagonist parent is rich. Leaving the white lotus live miserable
Well I guess its end well

Dex-chan lover
Why are people hating on the poor girl who was bullied??? Seriously. The protagonist was a natural and mean bitch.... but because the dude chose a nice girl, the two deserve to be hated?

You know the story is about a horrible woman who learns to be a better person, right?

Seriously, why are readers so cruel to non MC's???

Well we know the protagonist mean, but it doesnt mean the other lady kind.
Do you think a kind lady will snacth other people man and pregnant with his baby?

If this a revenge because protagonist, throw that lady novel in the dumpster,
Then I say that is out of line.

And we know that that pregnant lady enjoy this situasion. (The proof she was smiling when the man told the protagonist that she carying the child)

Both FL/"heroine" and ML are trash. In this plot it is made clear already that the FL did this on purpose because the villianess threw her book away. So the "better" FL is scum. The ML is engaged and he cheats of his fiance. Then only breaks off with her after he finds out his b*tch is pregnant. So the "good" ML is scum. As I read more and more villainess plot stories, I realize how messed up the ML and FL are. It is actually getting hard to read "heroine " storyline now!

I wish the MC would get revenge rather just being a "good girl" and then marry the cheating scum. You all know that's what's going to happen right? I am also pretty sick of the MC blaming herself for what everyone else did. By the way, I am not saying the MC is good person but she is better then the two scumbag MLs and FLs introduced.

@deathmailrock Sure we don't know the relationship between MC and fiance but being engaged in illicit relationship is a red flag for me (for both the man and the other girl) no matter what is your past. Even though sometimes I do feel 'serves your right!' to bitchy people I know when something bad happened to them.

Dex-chan lover
@Xirre True, but still... she's not a great person. It's clearly shown that she's not great.... she thinks she deserves it just because she exists.... if you think about it... it's kinda karma... the person she looked down upon gets what she herself wanted.

Oof... Well FL is a classist jerk, fiancee-san is a cheating jerk and also a jerk because ruining company relations also screws over other people, and the other girl is a petty jerk.

With FL, yah she’s a jerk but... I don’t think she went out of her way to mess with people for the heck of it.
She got offended because she thought that other girl was making a rude comparison. Unjustifiably so, but somehow making that assumption wasn’t completely irrational. She deserves fair punishment but losing her bf and dying? She’s just another b—, not an evil person.
Even if someone did something petty or mean, isn’t it better just to move on? How good of a person are you if you go out of your way to steal a fiancee and trick a guy to get revenge for someone tossing your book and saying something mean? She was being kind of a b— too. But then again it comes with a cost... social circles will gossip about her, BF-kun will likely be a repeat offender in the cheating department, her MIL will likely hate on her. Also pregnancy hurts. So... Who’s the real winner?
The dude was the biggest b— and the comments suggest he’ll become a even bigger one.

Well I still have high hopes because reasons?

I dig the FL, she's a total bitch that is brutally honest. She isn't wrong though, I'd be annoyed too if some petty bitch wrote a book, made herself look good and innocent, while making me a villain. Lmfao that's annoying and disrespectful especially when I haven't even done anything wrong. And still have the nerve to make me read it, like what do you want me to do? Praise you? How laughable, into the garbage it goes~

Cant blame the bullied girl, the MC is a jerk but getting knocked up by someone's fiance is a horrible thing to do. Also the book's storyline IS kinda annoying, but the MC has no right to throw it away.

MC was rude, but maybe because she subconsciously knew she was a threat. She cleary had bad intentions with that book. It was the same as telling "You will always be my stepping stone." But if she just did than only because the story was trash, then she was wrong. Still what the other party did was 100 times worse. The bch just got pregnant and they are both proud of that!! *Smashes keyboard*! Naw y kant typ3 Anym0r3¡¡¡

@theilikepie what are you? A high schooler? Lols 😂 but thanks, although I may not be “popular” I do have close family and friends that I care about and cares about me. Thank you for making me feel grateful for what I have once again. 😌💕

Users who are viewing this thread