Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 8.1 - Swift Judgement (1)

Dex-chan lover
A: because they wanted the girl no matter what
B: at most they page lasted for at least 8 seconds which sometimes feel longer than you think
And C: they already knew what their next step was
A: What does that have to do with that they prepared their swords after looking the potential corpse of their companion?
B: the guy didn't even finish his thought... unless he is a very slow thinker I doubt it will take more than a couple of seconds to finish a short sentence in your head.... lol
C: they didn't, MC killed them the moment they came up with the "Next step" in their head lol....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yes... and unless MC can read minds makes no sense, isn't it? lol
you don't need read someone's mind to understand the intent of people when it's obvious what they want.
they want the girl they don't care who they have to kill because they can just justify it as being for the greater good of humanity
there is know defending them and The MC living in a middle age world did the only thing he could do to keep his family safe.
because who would stop the church from taking a child if they believe it would keep them safe?

Dex-chan lover
A: What does that have to do with that they prepared their swords after looking the potential corpse of their companion?
B: the guy didn't even finish his thought... unless he is a very slow thinker I doubt it will take more than a couple of seconds to finish a short sentence in your head.... lol
C: they didn't, MC killed them the moment they came up with the "Next step" in their head lol....
A: how many people dose it take to change a light bulb?
B: some people have a hard time thinking under stress
C: their next plan was the same as the first "get the girl no matter who or what get in their way"

Dex-chan lover
A: how many people dose it take to change a light bulb?
B: some people have a hard time thinking under stress
C: their next plan was the same as the first "get the girl no matter who or what get in their way"
A:That depends if you even get the chance to change the light bulb lol
B: Specially if you get killed before even finishing you thought lol...
C: No, their next plan was to kill MC... and they got killed the moment they came up with it in their head lol

Dex-chan lover
a question that he already knew the answer to
He knew there was a bishop... he didn't know where was the bishop... which he asked... and didn't let them answer... and go the info anyways right after... making the scene dumb and unnecessary...

Dex-chan lover
A:That depends if you even get the chance to change the light bulb lol
B: Specially if you get killed before even finishing you thought lol...
C: No, their next plan was to kill MC... and they got killed the moment they came up with it in their head lol
A: the answer is one unless it's over 12 feet above the ground
and I have done so many times even fluorescent ones
B: If you get killed depending on the injury you will have up to 30 seconds before you blackout
C: so their plan was not to kill him and take the girl just to kill him?🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
He knew there was a bishop... he didn't know where was the bishop... which he asked... and didn't let them answer... and go the info anyways right after... making the scene dumb and unnecessary...
then what should he do let them go so that they can tell the bioship that he's looking for him?
or wait for an answer he'll never get from them?

Dex-chan lover
A: the answer is one unless it's over 12 feet above the ground
and I have done so many times even fluorescent ones
B: If you get killed depending on the injury you will have up to 30 seconds before you blackout
C: so their plan was not to kill him and take the girl just to kill him?🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
A: How can you change a bulb if you are dead? lol
B: I doubt that you get any time if you get decapitated lol
C: is called change of plans... specially if a potential corpse is thrown in front of you lol

Dex-chan lover
then what should he do let them go so that they can tell the bioship that he's looking for him?
or wait for an answer he'll never get from them?
how does he know he'll never get the answer? he didn't even let them answer or even do anything after he made the questions lol...

Dex-chan lover
if there was no need, again, why leave the first guy alive if he is not useful as hostage?... or ask the others questions if he wasn't really expecting anything? he could have just killed them all and like you said he got the info anyways.. that's why I said it was dumb and unnecessary...
1. There are missing blanks need to be filled and cross-checked
2. Grey specifically does not want to kill them near the house. He strive to keep the kids live without knowing all the stuff he did to protect them. Smell of blood is quite strong, especially when your style will guarantee lots of blood

In summary, the first guy is kept alive just to 'help' fill the blanks and to keep the carnage away from home

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A: How can you change a bulb if you are dead? lol
B: I doubt that you get any time if you get decapitated lol
C: is called change of plans... specially if a potential corpse is thrown in front of you lol first of all one of them could have immediately gone to check for the other one had up his guard
What's funny is you did not realize I've been saying one of them could have checked the body in the first place while the other one could have been standing in position ready to attack

Hence the comparison to screwing in a light bulb

And there was no change of plan only a change of schedule

Dex-chan lover
how does he know he'll never get the answer? he didn't even let them answer or even do anything after he made the questions lol...
I don't know maybe because one of them was trying to go into the back door to kidnapped the girl
Or how about usually men who are that committed to their cause won't tell no matter what

Dex-chan lover
What's funny is you did not realize I've been saying one of them could have checked the body in the first place while the other one could have been standing in position ready to attack
what's funny is that you still make hypothesis assuming they had any chance to do anything.... which they don't lol.

Hence you can't change a light bulb if you are dead.... lol

and yes, there was a change of plans, when they saw the potential corpse and that he knew about the bishop, they changed the "kidnap the girl plan" to "kill MC". They LITERALLY got killed while thinking that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't know maybe because one of them was trying to go into the back door to kidnapped the girl
Or how about usually men who are that committed to their cause won't tell no matter what
how does that confirm that he won't get answers? if any, that makes even less (sense) leaving the guy that was sneaking alive or make questions to the others if he wasn't expecting answers. lol you are just throwing random stuff now to the wall and see what sticks huh...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
1. There are missing blanks need to be filled and cross-checked
2. Grey specifically does not want to kill them near the house. He strive to keep the kids live without knowing all the stuff he did to protect them. Smell of blood is quite strong, especially when your style will guarantee lots of blood

In summary, the first guy is kept alive just to 'help' fill the blanks and to keep the carnage away from home
1. Yeah, and killing the information before it was given sure doesn't help to fill those blanks.
2. the first guy was already bleeding, just not dead yet. (If we assume his words to be true)

And even if we assume that, that still doesn't make everything else make sense. I mean he still killed the other guys before they could even answer.

Dex-chan lover
what's funny is that you still make hypothesis assuming they had any chance to do anything.... which they don't lol.

Hence you can't change a light bulb if you are dead.... lol

and yes, there was a change of plans, when they saw the potential corpse and that he knew about the bishop, they changed the "kidnap the girl plan" to "kill MC". They LITERALLY got killed while thinking that.
It was an inference not a hypothesis and they did have a chance

and what were they going to do after they killed the MC 🤔🤔🤔
oh right kidnap the girl, no mater who gets in the way

Dex-chan lover
how does that confirm that he won't get answers? if any, that makes even less leaving the guy that was sneaking alive or make questions to the others if he wasn't expecting answers. lol you are just throwing random stuff now to the wall and see what sticks huh...
and unlike you it all sticks like glue

Users who are viewing this thread