Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 9.1 - I'll Send You To Your Precious God (1)

Dex-chan lover
real talk, where the fuck does the holy kingdom of all these different manga keep finding these absolute degenerates to be a part of their knight order. Seriously, is there like a Sears catalog for these guys or what?
... unfortunately it's accurate to real life that an alarming (I hope minority) amount of people don't care about the age (or consent) of the people they want to sleep with.🫠

+knights contrary to what we get told in fairytales tended to be...pretty damn nasty in history.

But yeah, glad he got a sword to the neck and an arrow to the crotch.

The cute hide and seek was a well timed mood lifter considering how much garbage that man spewed. 🙃.

Only relieved the poor lil kid didn't have to hear any of it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
images

Now to the next one
main-qimg-1dd7360f4d04ea9901bc6eebb856a083

how you gonna meet him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My only complaint is that I wished Grey didn’t kill him because I preferred if he suffered from making those threats about raping Ariamel.
From Terry Pratchett:

"If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power... they will talk, they will gloat. So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word."

Dex-chan lover
He's talking about he plot.

If one of those guys survives, they would report what happened back to the kingdom, specially with he death of a holy Knight.

However if no one survives, no reports!

So grey just needs to kill everyone
The lack of reports is itself information dude, they'd need to send someone back with a believable report for their disappearance for the matter to be dropped. Usually this gets handwaved by not killing them and brainwashing them before sending them back or something but that's kind of off the table at least for the knight.

Dex-chan lover
... unfortunately it's accurate to real life that an alarming (I hope minority) amount of people don't care about the age (or consent) of the people they want to sleep with.🫠

+knights contrary to what we get told in fairytales tended to be...pretty damn nasty in history.

But yeah, glad he got a sword to the neck and an arrow to the crotch.

The cute hide and seek was a well timed mood lifter considering how much garbage that man spewed. 🙃.

Only relieved the poor lil kid didn't have to hear any of it.
For every nasty Templar crusader anecdote there are 1000s of knights and knightly orders who lived and died in the same era without doing anything particularly interesting or abhorrent enough for historians to care about.

Users who are viewing this thread