Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 7.2 - War Begins (2)

MD@Home
I am worried about the future of this manga since the web novel has not been updated in months, since the manga will take probably a year if its monthly updates but its been 7 months since a new chapter of the web novel has came out with no signs of anything still to come. Very unfortunate since I love this series so much. Gray San is Doom Slayer if he had adopted kids after all.

MD@Home
Where can I read the novel? What chapter is this?
If you go to the title page and scroll down looking towards the left you will see a link to Novel Updates, create an account and click on the chapters. there are 93 chapters but only the first 73 or so are free, after you must buy the rest of the chapters. Mind you there has not been a new chapter in about 8 months with no info from the author.

They really tried to have a stare off with this monster of a father lmao
One thing about having a thugish face is that people underestimate his intelligence. They only think he's a muscle bound thug with no brains at all despite being a B rank adventurer. Which he uses to his advantage.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me that's the "hero" he's dragging around
Didn't you see the future panel with the boy that MC is raising, holding his sword against the hero lying down inside a burning church asking "are you the one that killed her?"

I believe Aramiel will be captured and subsequently accidentally killed somehow

Double-page supporter
Didn't you see the future panel with the boy that MC is raising, holding his sword against the hero lying down inside a burning church asking "are you the one that killed her?"

I believe Aramiel will be captured and subsequently accidentally killed somehow
I thought that was the alternate/original timeline, and that our MC has changed things

Users who are viewing this thread