The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
Hmm hey because she didnt complete the story' to the end (still locked) what if Leonardo actually the real/true male lead (hidden character) where u can go to his route when all route/story' complete? Interesting, and in the end of that story' game the wheels of fate and plot twist are thickens

Group Leader
QUICK CORRECTION: On page 14 I had it so Francesca said "he'd already been using that skill on me," but in actuality he used his skill on her AFTER the commotion began. Mistranslated, my bad!!!!

The logic of her argument is the same either way; Francesca thinks he couldn't have caused the commotion because skills have a cooldown period, and so he couldn't have used it twice. Should be corrected now!

Dex-chan lover
It feels like it's been longer since the previous chapter.

It could be a compliment. There's at least no ill will behind it.

She's got an adorable happy face. She's a bit like an excited puppy.

Sure, he's a bad man, but not when relating to her.

she is a bit stupid, isn't she? (regarding the 'friend' situation)
I'd say it's more that she's topically naïve, considering it's a new situation for her.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the word "boyfriend" has "friend" in it. Depending on your perspective, two people, a girl and a boy of the same age, walking home together and giggling, could totally be seen as just friends.

English is funny, isn't it? In my language, we have got a separate word for romantic companions who are not yet married or engaged, so there is no confusion there.

Dex-chan lover
She is not stupid. She just don't know, don't u remember her past life as a Yakuza family member she doesnt have a friend until her death even this life and maybe the friend she thinking about only know from internet or her surrounding family (talking about what is friend what they do) if this friend is not leonardo and a female friend that would be make sense but if its with a man that would be different but she doesnt know that

Dex-chan lover
I like this chapter. We get a cute conversation, and some hints at the real trouble. Leonardo's thinking was cute.

With 2 unknown chapters, it seems likely that the 'real' mastermind could be any number of characters. We still need to see the other 'main' routes' boys as well, which could give us more hints.

Dex-chan lover
So the villain is obviously going to be her father, and the whole thing is some elaborate plot for her or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread