Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I hope she doesn't stop wearing male clothing. I love the cool beauty types like her. Too bad, with the way this is going, she's going to match his preferences.

Bleh.

Man doesn't know how to diversify.
You're dissing a guy for having tastes? Like everyone else does, man and woman alike?

Hell, him having preference for bigger boobs probably fits with the villain character he's trying to portray with his shallow, superficial tastes. Though that just makes him more of a scummy jerk than a villain, at least he has standards.

Dex-chan lover
i can get past alot of dumb elements, but the bust size, boy, why do they need them this big? is it so hard to grab attention to the series otherwise? D:

Dex-chan lover
Karen is definitely hiding massive melons with magical sarashi.

Dex-chan lover
something tells me something is going to happen that will breakup Karen's planned marriage with the crown prince directly or indirectly caused by Auger and he will find out she has big booba and add her to the harem

Doesn't matter. He's clearly not interested in her in a romantic way. Also she didn't fight it in any way shape or form. She needs to get lost. It's no different from the ex girlfriend who left him for dead.
i wish i could be as ignorant as you

Fed-Kun's army
There's a bit of Karen character assassination going on in this thread, so posting the below spoilers for anyone who wants to know additional details. This will likely be covered relatively soon in the manga regardless though, as its a relatively quick arc in the light novel, so you may just want to wait and see.

It's been a bit since I read the light novel, but to my recollection the basic situation with Karen is that she did and does like Auger, partially because when they were engaged he was one of the few people in her life who treated her kindly. She had no choice in the engagement being called off, just as she's had no choice in having to act like a man despite actually being fairly feminine (sorry for those hoping she'd keep the masculine traits), and the prince treats her pretty badly on top of that.

Long story short, Auger (due to his own delusions) thinks he's helping to fix her relationship with the prince but actually ends up winning the right to get re-engaged to her himself, forcing her father's hands. Karen is happy with this obviously, but really its Auger's own fault and not her doing. Since he's also accidentally more or less promised to marry Mashiro at this point, they have a bit of an argument at first, but they eventually seem to decide they can share Auger, as long as it's just with each other (and Alice). Pretty standard harem stuff all round.

And yes, she is somehow hiding substantial assets under that jacket.

Dex-chan lover
You're dissing a guy for having tastes? Like everyone else does, man and woman alike?

Hell, him having preference for bigger boobs probably fits with the villain character he's trying to portray with his shallow, superficial tastes. Though that just makes him more of a scummy jerk than a villain, at least he has standards.
Theres preferences then theres what he's doing which is outright rejecting anything but big bewbed women. Thats no preference.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of vitriol on his preferences and Karen in general is hilariously off base.
Auger likes big boobs, yes. But considering one of the future interests is ,iirc,
the flat chested student council president
it is really just a strong preference. And
Theres preferences then theres what he's doing which is outright rejecting anything but big bewbed women. Thats no preference.
that isn't healthy to subscribe to anyway. People like what they like. Getting past the, he's a fictional character bits, if a primary metric for a relationship is sexual attraction, then yes big boobs is a determining aspect of his interest. It might be shallow and vapid, but it is a strong preference. This doesn't say he can't be friends with people that don't fall into his strike zone, lol.

Yeah, the Karen bits are a bit wild, though I still recall the Otomege/Mobseki comment section hurling abuse at a girl because one of the secondary love interests went on a depression bender and ended up having sex with multiple guys (off screen obviously) before she met the MC because of her broken heart and jealousy. Meanwhile the Queen who has a child the same age as the MC gets a pass because Milf. While this is nowhere near as bad, not by a long shot, people take things way out of context anyway, particularly since most manga readers have not read the LN.
There's a bit of Karen character assassination going on in this thread, so posting the below spoilers for anyone who wants to know additional details. This will likely be covered relatively soon in the manga regardless though, as its a relatively quick arc in the light novel, so you may just want to wait and see.

It's been a bit since I read the light novel, but to my recollection the basic situation with Karen is that she did and does like Auger, partially because when they were engaged he was one of the few people in her life who treated her kindly. She had no choice in the engagement being called off, just as she's had no choice in having to act like a man despite actually being fairly feminine (sorry for those hoping she'd keep the masculine traits), and the prince treats her pretty badly on top of that.

Long story short, Auger (due to his own delusions) thinks he's helping to fix her relationship with the prince but actually ends up winning the right to get re-engaged to her himself, forcing her father's hands. Karen is happy with this obviously, but really its Auger's own fault and not her doing. Since he's also accidentally more or less promised to marry Mashiro at this point, they have a bit of an argument at first, but they eventually seem to decide they can share Auger, as long as it's just with each other (and Alice). Pretty standard harem stuff all round.

And this is mostly spot on from what I recall, though a bit broad. Karen is really in a rough spot all around.

Dex-chan lover

I'm not dissing the character specifically. I'm more lamenting, "Ah, we're using the trope that he only likes big boobs that I've seen many times before."

Dex-chan lover

Rather a boring outcome. Was looking for it to be more complicated like Lisa, and Nasumo's situation in dragon chain ori. Betrayal was the reason he decided to be a villain in the first place. His ex left him for dead after saving her life, and stating she didn't know him. That's pretty bad. On top of that she cheated on him. That more or less makes a more compelling story for why be a villain.

Thanks for confirming that she's not a 2 faced jerk

Dex-chan lover
i know its the whole point of the manga but really sometimes i cant tell if this dude is retarded or not...
he has modern knowledge making him intelligent, but he is a nerdy guy sad he got cheated on making him isekai and try to go the hentai protag route, so his wisdom is low!

Fed-Kun's army
Rather a boring outcome. Was looking for it to be more complicated like Lisa, and Nasumo's situation in dragon chain ori. Betrayal was the reason he decided to be a villain in the first place. His ex left him for dead after saving her life, and stating she didn't know him. That's pretty bad. On top of that she cheated on him. That more or less makes a more compelling story for why be a villain.
I mean, yeah, provided my recollection is at least somewhat accurate, this isn't a super dramatic story in general. Not that there aren't any twists and turns, but they tend to get resolved fairly quickly, and even when they don't the psychological impact on Auger is minimal to non-existent.

Auger's motivation for being a villain is basically all about his girlfriend from his previous life, and feeling that he wasted his life being nice to people. That said, he's about as good at being a villain as Bertia from Observation Log, and I don't think anyone he ever meets actually thinks he's a villain. At worse, he's an annoyance and even then usually because he's getting in the way of other people's villainy.

Honestly, he's just really good at deluding himself into thinking that objectively good actions are secretly evil.

Users who are viewing this thread