Akuyaku Ouji wa Koi ga Dekinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Can't Be In A Love Triangle!?

Dex-chan lover
Man, the idea of the protagonist being stuck in someone else's shitty romcom is just too funny. It's so sad that there's two chapters left, but hopefully we can get an ending that is at least somewhat satisfying. Thanks as always for translating!

Even though it's comedy, I can't help to feel depressed. I know that Mikado's personality isn't the best but I think that he's actually pretty relatable. Deep inside, we want to be acknowledged by someone. We want to be the protagonist of our life. We dream of the perfect future. But when we looked at other people. When we compare ourselves with other people who're more loved, skilled, etc. When we look at reality, we feel lacking. We feel that we're nothing. Regardless our effort, there's no guarantee that life is going to be perfect like the dream we envisioned

There's a punchline somewhere, right? This isn't actually this depressing, right? 😔

Double-page supporter
Man i really felt sad for the MC, i just want to saw him happy, and it pains me to saw him like that :(

actually I like the fact that mc got ntr'ed, he still not over with his narcissist behavior after all this chapter is quite annoying

Man what the f*ck is this , I wonder who's the real main character huh? Even tought it's just an accident it's still hurt, what is this it's feel like he got an ntr..

Dex-chan lover
Shinonome Kanata, you took everything I worked for!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Damn! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
I'm not okay with this. This started fun now it's too much. Introduce a heroine and let the fake Mc steal her away. Whenever he said “Why did my heart hurt when i saw her” i felt hope that she actually is the heroine. It's going in a bad direction. At this rate our protagonist will end up with nobody

R.I.P Tanaka hidden villan. Hope mc doesn't pick anyone, my 8 grade heart can't handle this.

Users who are viewing this thread