Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
It's got a generic setting, but it seems well done so far! I hope it stays as good and stands out from the rest of the genre.

is it sad that i will play the same type of game the mc did in her past life even though I'm a dude and not gay? also, I will be playing just for the RPG shit

@ghostgamer1501 I don't think playing a game like that corresponds with your gender or sexuality. just enjoy what you enjoy, don't let fragile masculinity lead your life.

Supporter
@ghostgamer1501 Honestly, I'd play it, too. It sounds like Persona is a medieval fantasy world, which could be amazing (including the school events).

Also, it wouldn't be "gay", as all the relationship options in the game are straight, as far as I can tell. Unless you think it would be "gay" for a woman to enjoy Persona 5.

Supporter
I love the face she makes on page 7. It's just the epitome of "you've got to be kidding me," as if she's fully aware of how cliche the trope is by this point.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Heroine was actually also a reincarnated girl and she goes to kill the hidden boss as a child by sneaking into her room and stabbing her in her sleep? I feel like that would be the best plot twist.

Fed-Kun's army
An otome game that's also a good rpg? Lies. That does not exist.

'Dolkness' hahahaha, 'Her Dorkness has arrived!' I just love how engrish turns out when translated back and forth like that, and the names of characters in manga just crack me up.

Users who are viewing this thread