Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Izunia actually light magic girl will
call her the demon king in front of everyone.
(possibly in the next chapter)

@PhoenixDen I recommend just reading the raws through machine translation, it’s surprisingly an easy read.

I was disappointed with the way the chapter showed her full power in the novel it eclipsed the sun bringing everything to total darkness for a second before disappearing as if it never happened. Everything remained in silence as if time stopped before the air suction happened causing what the manga showed. Then she ask the prince if he believed her now in a quiet voice before he responded in an even quieter voice ”.....yes.”

@WhimsiCat

- that time is for learn reading/writing and those are maids who help find that tutor so I don't think they would have any connection for tutor in advance subject that are better than academy teacher

- for going to academy that mean she still think to stay with her family, so she don't aim to avoid trouble by refuse to go to academy

- being expelled will be bad for her standing in noble social, at least she still try to keep it even though she don't seem to care about it

these are what I answer for that "why not let them expel her / why not stay learning at her house instead" question

Dex-chan lover
@Woodfolk:
>these are what I answer for that "why not let them expel her / why not stay learning at her house instead" question

I don't recall asking such question so not sure why you ping me for that?

But since you pinged me:
About house tutor:
She mainly learn how to read/write initially so she can understand the language.
After that she basically just read everything in the library.

Later on her parents sent tutors in specific lessons (etiquette, history, etc) to ensure she won't be a laughing stock in society (Eumi also mentioned this in passing in ch 0)

Why doesn't she just refuse to go to the academy/let them expel her.
There's no reason to refuse it, the whole point of her leveling was to be able to face whatever the story throw her way, so why run away in this last moment after preparing for so long for it?

Similarly she has no reason to just let them expel her on false charges.

I’m so thankful that it doesn’t look like any of the capture targets are going to be her LI, they’re all jerks.

@WhimsiCat

I ping to answer Mahtan and then you ping me

and yes she learn many thing before academy but still it's better to learn at academy ain't it, it may not have something she aim for but learn in better place still better

also keep staying in academy better for her in a future even though she could protect herself

ps. just to make sure, I opposes to "why don't her let them expel her to avoid trouble" subject that why I bring these reason up

I wonder. If dark magic can erase matter, can light magic do the opposite? Would make for one hell of a weapon. 🤔

I'm glad she's shutting them all down. Their asses deserve the shock. I would've decimated their pride, but this also works.

The knight tried to kill her and it's okay? The prince and school slandering her get away unscathed, can she not take revenge at least, and one of the weakest blak holes I ever witnessed

Dex-chan lover
@mangadexcommentban she is probably holding back to an extent of no one will die. I mean if she wants to kill some one i bet she could engulf a whole mountain with that black hole haha.

Aggregator gang
but seriously, it's so unrealistic. Black hole and physics aside, why the fuck is everyone hating on the most beautiful girl in the class/school.
Even if she lied, she's still the quiet cool ice queen beauty. Should have a ton of admirers and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread