Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@sunsetchaos
Its in the "How to be an ASSHOLE Noble" handbook.

Step 1) Pick the one person who either distinguished themselves apart from everyone with either a ridiculous claim, physical appearance, noble standings, or lack of ability.
Step 2) Be an asshole to them because you are clearly better and they should be reminded of your greatness.
Step 2.1) Sometimes they wont seem to care/remember who you are. At this point, do what you think would be the best way to convince them you are better than them. Dont worry about repercussions, your a fucking s-tier, awesome, super Noble, who has not only power, wealth and authority, but an enviable appearance too. People should be worshipping you with just the pure attractiveness of your face, you god damn handsome bastard.
Step 3) If this little shit still isn't acknowledging your superiority, complain to your dad, he shurly will get the job done. Dont be afraid to make shit up to get your point across too. If it helps put that little shit in their place, its perfectly acceptable. Plus, no one in their right mind would question your word. It would be similar to questioning the word of God, not that there is much of a difference anyways.
Step 4) If something gets fucked up, who cares, you got money, pay/bribe/purchase yourself out of the bad situation. Money is always your friend.

I love this 😂👏 an MC who doesn’t fall in love with idiots and proves them wrong! Yassss, don’t forgive nor forget! U have it all going for u gurl so f*ck that country and their stupid immature capture targets! Remember! They need u and u don’t need them 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ezk

nice, i want more of this, also what a weak ass black hole

Aggregator gang
I just realized after re-reading this, if only her and the demon lord can use Black hole spell. Then her, using it out in open air like that will make the demon lord to notice her existence right? Assuming that in this world you can feel the traces of magic, then as fellow dark magic usser, maybe they can feel each other (?) lol, maybe the demon lord invasion or what not will be advance because of her hahahaha

@Karakuri1812 I think it was also mentioned that the demon lord only revives after their graduation. But it'll be cool if the demon lord awakens early because of her being an irregularity

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh. This is great. She's just an RPG grinding junkie, and it's clear she does not give a shit about the dating sim aspect. It's boring insta-winning the game with cheats, but when you live it...

...I kinda hope the heroine isn't going to be a bitch. It'd be fun if they could be friends.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... I would want someone like the Heroine as a little sister, and the MC as a waifu. Cool strong girls are good waifu material.

lmao that was funny. all of the characters are insufferable though besides the MC. everyone else is just acting like a 1-dimensional mean guy/gal.

Dex-chan lover
She's so beautiful and cute yet the prideful targets just can't bring themselves to lower their high horses.

She'd be the perfect wife, forget about the 'heroine' :>

@hedgemoney

If she became my sister I'd be the most doting borderline siscon sibling in that world, even a speck of those disgusting male nobles won't reach her >.>

Dex-chan lover
@dragondeathlord: Some spoilers
The original became hidden boss through a rather different route.

Basically the original hid that she can use darkness magic because 'oh noes, evil magic, people will hate me'
Then when her parents gave that 'order' for her to find a good husband/suck up to other nobles, she tried.
She ends up joining the extremist nobles where one of the leader girl has a crush on the prince and wasn't amused how the heroine was getting close to him.
So she sent the original Eumi to harass heroine.
Prince found out, and the noble girl basically feigned ignorance making Eumi into the scapegoat.

So after getting betrayed by people she thought would be her allies, and seeing how the heroine get herself basically getting the complete opposite (the beloved holy magic, reverse harem with the prince, etc) the original basically left school and grind herself to reach the last boss level.

And Eumi will kill the demon lord (whose 'real' backstory is also something that the old royal family hid)
In that same fight the bitch heroine get killed off tho, so yay?

Dex-chan lover
Those love interest characters are just spoiled kids, wrongly use authority to suppress others. Well it's reflect reality though.

Dex-chan lover
I love her unshakable deadpan expression. Her 120% IDGAF attitude is my favorite part of this manga so far.

@WhimsiCat good recap .. but I was being sarcastic,,,(Gee I wonder why the Original character became a villain.. I hope she marries the demon lord.)I.E. The Princes are Jerks Nasty Elitists Snobs. She Realy should Kill them all at LV1 to 10... While she LV 99...

"Don't be scared..." Smile (First Time HE EVER SEEN HER SMILE! ) ....I am just F$%KING CTHULHU !!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 If this is her Smile PRINCE GOT TO WONDER WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO MAKE HER LAUGH!

Users who are viewing this thread