Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
@cryum @RamenRider @sharker117 @feha Hello! Alicia was indeed being literal and calling Eumi "black". I've updated the chapter accordingly! Thanks for pointing this out, and I hope that you enjoyed this chapter (๑°꒵°๑)

@feha Yush, all our prior releases have had one or two month gaps. This is because Villainess Level 99 serializes in B's-LOG, a monthly magazine, meaning that new chapter raws come out monthly (with the publisher sometimes skipping a month or so). We scanlate the magazine raws as soon as they're made available and release full chapters (as opposed to the chopped-up parts you see on free sites such as ComicWalker). As of now, we're caught up with the raws! Please do look forward to our next update (●⌒v⌒●)

Fed-Kun's army
wait i actually rlly like the explanation for the girl's wariness towards MC. it definitely feels more realistic and more grounded that her personality is confirmed to not be inherently malicious, and that she has a reason for feeling off about her.

though,,, what the fuck are the boys doing like letting her speak about top secret shit?? and causing chaos amongst the ppl like,,, i can get the blondie not knowing since she's said to not be accustomed to government shit and knowing how to appropriately handle these things, but I. what about the guYs lmao?? yall r just. whAT. like at least the girl isn't prejudice out of black hair, but y'all clearly are.

Dex-chan lover
If cats can even tolerate wicked witches, surely Eumiella should be able to find a cat that would accept her.

Dex-chan lover
turn into a maou is not a bad thing at all, this kingdom is very shitty. Seeing her destroying everything would be nice

Dex-chan lover
Huh.... So the heroine is basically a cat and sees her as some black mass instead of a person....
I wonder if she will find a way to change that.

Though to be honest, that kingdom is entirely made of shit and she might be better off simply getting rid of it and of the demon lord to make her own kingdom. lol

Fed-Kun's army
BEST BOI SPOTTED!
It is so dumb how this chick just waltzes up and ANNOUNCES TO EVERYONE A STATE SECRET.....Def supposed to keep that nonsense quiet. Royal fam should have given her a talking to after really.
Also everyone is like thats suicide on her leveling up advice but it wasn't for her who is lvl 99 so maybe be more impressed with the girl who power leveled to the point that she is basically a human nuke rather than dismissing her advice? Or is that too much logic?

THIS IS MY FAVORITE 😭
Just love the level headedness of the fl not overly emotional and covetous like others

Fed-Kun's army
Every side-character here has the brain the size of a pea. Seeing thoes big three idiots keeps reminding me of the three big idiots of the rise of the shield hero. All are a bunch of simps.

Dex-chan lover
why is she even joining their team? fuck these cunts, let them go fight the demon lord on their own, if they win fine and if they die go kill the demon lord yourself. there's no need for you to work with these people who have been nothing but hostile to you no matter now nice and helpful you've been to them, they don't deserve any help.

Dex-chan lover
@TheTanJar7

Consider it a 'cultural' thing, even the strongest knight balked at her power leveling strategy, gamers think in efficiency, but if you were given the option between getting stronger fast (but risk permadeath) or leveling slowly yet entirely safe. Outside of gamed I'd go with the latter.

Oho ~ she said the title, she said the title...
Lmao finally patrick out too. I'm here for their romantic story <3
Btw Eumiella is more cute than the cat....

Dex-chan lover
@queenhisame I much prefer non-chopped releases like this tbh, even if more infrequent. Though it also means I need memory-refreshers each time a non-lead character pops up (and any time the capture targets need to have more depth than "a capture target". this time the chapter naturally did that luckily, when they reminded us one of her targets is the prince and must've told her), like this time :p

First thank you for the TL. This one looks like it takes more work compared to some others.

i agree with @silentscarlettt . I don't mind the antagonism between some of the characters but like so many manga they play it too much to the extreme that it makes the characters look stupid. I was hoping the way this was written earlier it would be different but it doesn't look like it. In general I would like to have seen the tension be more subtle and less extreme and the characters don't have to be geniuses but at least have a brain. Even Eumeilla, I would like to see her conversation be more intelligent. She could have controlled the conversation and put the pressure back on the others. I know tropes are used but I was hoping this one would just use it as a starting point and drift off, instead it looks like it is dropping firmly into the track.

It would be nice to have seen her request a meeting with the queen at the end of this issue. Use the fact that those four can't even keep a national secret for a week and press to try to get the team she wants and to get rid of those she doesn't or some other demands or access. She likely wouldn't win, but then, to me, that would make the story more interesting. Seeing where it goes with mix up of the team and fallout.

Fed-Kun's army
you idiot how could you see my wife as a black cloud🙃
poor you bc of blind so you cant see how beautiful she is 😌😌

Group Leader
I still really don't get that tendency in manga to go with "You're all powerful, you could wipe out the whole continent with the least bit of effort... Let's alienate you as much as possible, make you hate everybody and maybe even push you to the dark side".
Why is everybody so moronic. It hurts my brain.

Thank god the MC is at least interesting. I kinda want this story to take a dark turn and see her wipe out the whole kingdom with a sneeze.

Users who are viewing this thread