Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
"Hello, is this the male lead?"
"NO THIS IS PATRICK!"

Imsorryignoreme
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
She is so cute. Too bad nobody sees that and only assumes that she is out to kill them.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok but for real, the new headmaster is hella scary. Eumi didn't change her face like, at all.. but he reads her mind like a book despite seeing her for the first time.. lol XD

And THIS WAS SO CUTE AKSBSJSKSNS
AND I'M SO GLAD that they kind of changed Patrick's design to not be too normies he actually blends with the background (like in the novel).. lol XD

Edit:
@Silverfan14
It's actually pretty normal here to drink tea with sugar. Especially so when it's iced (cold). So.. I'm pretty sure it's tea.. XD

@Huapollon
5 sugar cubes are the amount of sugar that i usually use MONTHLY 😅

@Silverfan14
from the shade of the screen, it would look like tea what they're drinking... and it would be too much anyway even for the coffee 😖

@Korvalus she knows it's not normal lol. and she also knows ppl see her as evil bc of her hair color. believe me, she DEFINITELY knows how much of a monster ppl see her as. and right this chapter she admitted she doesn't know how to level up groups of ppl, but then patrick gave her an idea of how to manage it, and she did have that "bind all the enemies with the darkness" spell, so it worked out. they may not be as gung ho as eumiella in leveling up but the point of a training exercise is to make them stronger. this story is really all about how to find the balance between eumiella's overkill dangerous style of leveling up and the normal nobles' "fuck around and kill small amounts of demons" style of leveling up. as well as eumiella trying to be seen as something OTHER than a monster. i dunno why you would want to attack her for being chill about everyone seeing her as a monster when it's only her level 99 skill that is preventing a mob hunt and mass bullying on her.

Fed-Kun's army
I only like this so much because of how the author draws the MC's deadpan face. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread