Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

maybe all the healing magic in manga is all like this. they just use the light to obstruct the grotesqueness. haha

Fed-Kun's army
"Me? In danger? Boy, I'm level 99! Even if I'm surrounded by those wolves, I can go to sleep peacefully while letting them bite me all night, and the only result when the Sun rises again will be hundreds of broken wolf fangs and not a single scratch on my body!" XD

Aaaawwww, yesss, that's a good boiii!!!
Eumillia is blushing haha, so cuuute, so sweet, so adorable, I love this~~!!!! 😍😍🥰🥰🥰💚💘💞💝💙❣❤🖤💗🤎💜💖🧡💓💕💛💟🤍
Thank you so much for your hard work everyone, we appreciate the efforts !!
I didn't know what to rate this manga before, but just for this guy, just cause we have a character that's as amazing as him, I'm totally giving it a 10 and hoping for them to get married and bring us so lvl.99 kids hhh~~

Dex-chan lover
OMG, she pulled a Baby Yoda.
Also I love her interacion with new headmaster.

This is what the manga for I'm not a Villainess just because I use dark magic should've been.

Dex-chan lover
I think that didn't made my point clear, so let me explain it a bit, @Wr3n. I can give that she knows she's OP, but she hasn't internalized it. She looks like she doesn't care of anything beyond her own survival, specially the consequences that having such level or how she gained it would have society-wise and how she would appear in the mind of others (in ch. 2 she even doesn't understand why eveyone is so horrified when she told them the latter). Basically, she lacks common sense regarding her level and the standard level of the world, and thinks that just because she did it, anyone can do it regardless of if they're willing or not. That's a very dangerous mindset. Again, if Patrick wasn't there things would have ended way worse, because it would have been a matter of time before she "helps" her classmates with a more efficient method of leveling (a.k.a. her flute).
Also, she's not aware of a detail. Due to her level, she's not bullied for her powers (she was bullied for her level, like the incident that almost got her expelled), but her image hasn't improved. Mostly because before, people thought that se could be a threat because of a legend, not they're CERTAIN she could become a threat because of her level. She's feared far and wide and she doesn't mind it despite the potential problems that might bring.
In short, my problem with her is that she seems to be completely ignorant of the consecuences and implications can and do bring for her and others, even if she knows how OP she is. And she more or less acts on these assumpions, which only makes things worse.

Dex-chan lover
Winpy nobles. Had they trained using the flute everyday they would all be high level. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
You'd think they would have specifically told her not to blow that flute of hers. Sure it would be common sense to not do that unless it was expected. But this is Eumelia we're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread