Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Patrick the noble is the opposite character of Patrick Star! And our MC is the opposite of Spongebob, to some degree. Cliche but I like it. Now where's Squidward's and Mr Krab's?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that just free level for them if she's holding the monsters down? So basically they're perma stunned and the kids can deal damage and level up easy?

Dex-chan lover
What part of "you are there only to watch and intervene against potentially lethal accidents, do not under any circumstances do anything resembling your level up methods!" was unclear to her?

Thanks for the translation! Our male lead is so considerate, I can't wait to get to know him better~

Dex-chan lover
WHY IS SHE SO CUTE!!!!???

Good to see that isn't one of those "everyone in this world is a fucking prick" kind of story.

@feha
To be fair in her mind she was asked to do it.
There is also that her method is objectively better than the one being used by everyone else, though it may be more dangerous that was not the case in this chapter because she was there to help is necessary and they were in a group instead of by themselves in a cave without any protective gear.

I’m sosososo happy it wasn’t the original ML’s just deciding to be nicer to her now, yes to the new guy! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Oh I'm glad, this is such an enjoyable series. Esp now that we're getting introduced to some people who actually treat her like a person.

Finally, there's an actual sensible person! I like him so far... if he was the ML I wouldn't mind as much as if it was the prince (lol, don't we get enough of those)

Such a nice chapter , so Patrick is her love interest? He seems nice (way better than the princefag and friends)

Nooooooooooooo I thought that there were like 196 chapterrrrrrrrsss. I got my hopes uuup. Anyway thank you for this update I cannot wait for more. I hope that you are having a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread