Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

@Saon you didn't like the ending to volume 1 in the novel? I thought it was based as hell, life ain't always sunshine and rainbows.
I would be interested in seeing an alternate version, but then I find it hard to picture how they would be able to continue it with the successive volumes.

Alicia seems so different from the webnovel, I wonder if she's going to have a different ending here.

Aggregator gang
@Joshuaford

I thought the ending was far too sunshine and roses
Personally I would have sided with the demon king, fought on his side to claim at least 1/3rd of that kingdom and made a homeland for black haired people. Who the hell would want their pity. Plus it bothered the hell out of me that the betrayal never got exposed.

I was pretty happy seeing Alicia get killed she more than had it coming.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmm... I don't remember seeing this when i read the novel...
Are they going manga original route?? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Magic is best learned in a dungeon full of monsters and with no escape, apart from through the monsters. Is Alicia ready?

Aggregator gang
Just reject her Eumilia lmao
She bring nothing but problems in your life

At this point Patrick is basically a pokemon trainer and Eumiella is idk a darkrai lol

Aggregator gang
You know I'll give her a little bit of credit. Standing in front of a roiling mass of darkness and asking it to teach you magic takes some guys. Especially when you've been a bitch towards them in the past and never apologized lol.

My guess is... If MC says yes and goes with the dungeon training stuff, Alicia will play innocent and say MC’s bullying her...?
Well, hope not

Dex-chan lover
Lol no. That just stinks of her simps blaming her if anything goes wrong

Dex-chan lover
lmao coming from the one who spread weird rumors about her because of simple assumptions although she'd never really talked to mc before '-' begone u shameless cheeky trash.
thx for the chappy

Fed-Kun's army
a beast & tamer? not bad for the first step towards a relationship lol

Users who are viewing this thread