Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Hilarious episode , i really like that Patrick is training with her. Also Eumiella wants to be even stronger , amazing!
I like also the chibi parts , they fit this manga.
Alicia , get the fuck out you useless bitch.
People stop asking for Yuri , this is not that genre. ( I would have preferred if it was but it is not. )
@moonlight00 probably judging at how ret***ed they are

Dex-chan lover
That's... quite brave of her. From Alicia's point of view she's literally talking to a blob of darkness

I hope those annoying simp ass losers don't pop in out of no where and accuse Eumiella of bullying Alicia again just by being near her.

The Patrick ship is sailing with clear weather, though the brother-zone is a reef that has appeared. I'm amazed that Alicia finally got the guts to honestly ask for help, though I have the strong suspicion that she'll regret it. This seems different than the light novels plot, though it has been a while since I read it.

@Spitzer
"That's... quite brave of her. From Alicia's point of view she's literally talking to a blob of darkness"
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. In her eyes it's like making a pact with the devil... I mean, she still thinks mc is the demon lord no? (and not just a blob of darkness)

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeeesss. C'mon, friendship with the heroine! Alicia's a brave girl for being willing to talk to a blob of darkness. She's...she's doing her best, and "help me power up" is like the best way to bond with Eumelia. Wonder if they can practice her Light vs Dark Magic? "For now...try to break my barriers with your light magic as practice for taking down the Demon Lord."

The three jackasses better not come in and start throwing accusations at her. Rather, if bullies come, I wanna see Eumelia react to them.

Her stoicism is quite hilarious. The Patrick ship is progressing...in its own way.

I see so many people here hoping for an eventual friendship between these two and I just don't have the heart to tell them that it never happens and that Alicia is a low levelled lazy ass spoiled baby who tried to kill Eumiella but ends up dying herself in the dumbest possible way. (source: the LN)

Dex-chan lover
come on manga ver, surprise me pls
dont make alicia into dumb heroine just like the LN ver and make her really join the mc party, together with patrick
her holy strenght might be useful and give something different when fighting the other eumiella and that evil god

Double-page supporter
This is shaping up to being another "The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs"
The heroine is being perpetually gimped by her simp(s).

Dex-chan lover
*Pat both twin*
Don't worry, Eumiella won't hurt you.
(Small voice) I think...

Dex-chan lover
I see several possible outcomes for this.
The least probable in my opinion is the friendship route. They start training together while the male entourage is not around. That makes the "heroine" accept Eumiella as human, despite how she apparently sees her.
There is also the possibility of a trap by the heroine and her male harem. I don't think this one is likely because the heroine has shown no sign of being a calculating and cunning individual.
Next is the "trauma" route. They start training together. Given the type of training, Alicia gets repeatedly hurt and healed in a pace too fast for her to keep up mentally. She considers her fears about Eumiella as confirmed.
Another variation on this is the "misunderstanding" route. Same rapid harm and heal cycle as above, but mr. prince and friends come back in the middle of it and see it all as bullying. Rumors follow fast.

I personally hope for the friendship option, though I think it's unlikely so early in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread