Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

911 This is an emergency
Alicia's dead body has been found inside a dungeon
Suspects are Crazy Mc and Dumb Nobles

Wow. Alicia's not a brainless parasite here unlike in the webnovel. I'm kinda glad to see that. This should mean the following plot wouldn't follow the wn anymore.

@SakuraShower
In the wn, Alicia and her followers all dies at the end when they faced the demon lord with low level because she didn't trained at all. Only the prince survived because he managed to get a reality check in time.

This would actually be so good vibes if she dated Patrick and became friends with Alicia. I normally hate slice of life and romantic shows/books but I really just want to see her end up with Patrick.

Aggregator gang
Alicia wants mc help? How cute.
How about nope? A big nope also, here have another nope.
Get ride of the prince jackass of the kingdom of misunderstandings and get out of his shadow then maybe but right now.....Nope.

FUCK OFF HEROINE, YO MEN BULLY HER BUT WHAT YOU FUCKING BITCH WHORE ASS DID? YOU JUST STOOD THERE

If after alicia was helped by mc and still not standing up for her when her idiot of male leads are attacking mc she's truly a lost cause. Pls alicia i still have some bits of hope for you....

Thank you!!
I wonder if the manga's plot will following WN's plot
Honestly, i just want to see Yumiela and Patrick together. Hehe... ( ꈍᴗꈍ)(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Dex-chan lover
I wish this manga would be less predictable in terms of the (game) heroine. It's pretty obvious by now that literally no interaction with her is going to go unpunished.

Dex-chan lover
I feel people are a bit overbearing against Alicia, we need to remember that the males surrounding her are the crown prince and his retainers/childhood friends, Alicia is a commoner if she says anything out of turn it is entirely socially and legally acceptable for them to execute her and/or her family, imprison her and/or her family, other nobles hearing her back talking royalty might cause a scene or sow discontent, things like that need to be accounted for.

Alicia, she's a lot more sane than the "prince" and his lackeys, it's just unfortunate that they always coddle her and not let her grow

Users who are viewing this thread