Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

I’m getting similar vibes to I’m Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn't Mean I'm a Bad Person!. I hope this manga continues.

I read a bit of the light novel and I was worried that the actions of the male characters were gonna be really harsh but I love how they made it more comedic in the manga. I truly enjoy how indifferent the female character is to their taunts and such! 😆

Put an avid gamer in an otome-game world with years of preparation time and you'll get an OP main character whose growth ACTUALLY make sense. I just hope she won't end with any of the male leads because all of them seems stupid.

I already love her too much. Hoping this goes a fairly different/interesting route as far as...shoujo/josei go...

I like her a lot but I kinda wish there would be no romance in this, just an independent and powerful girl since idk but I feel like in stories like this people who have no partner is kinda look as "Imperfect"(like the maid) and I can't help but roll my eyes

Dex-chan lover
Funny to see that the MC is quite the idiot in this one. She solves everything by just blowing shit up.
I wonder for how long that gag will go on for.

the side characters are all showing blatant npc stupidity.
and it's grinding my gears.

Why are the characters so stupid? Even the premise that she cheated is proof of how amazing she is, how was she even able to cheat in the first place as a level 1.

Users who are viewing this thread