Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

@dysperwithaperiod a lot of isekai have strong openings. if the author is relatively new, it's only a matter of time before he/she starts showing weaknesses in their writing. out of all the isekai i've seen, at least 2/3rds of them plummet from a 9 to 6 pretty quickly.

I’m honestly astonished on how people are rating this so highly when it barely began and it’s already showing a bunch of boring cliches.

Aggregator gang
The completely "my pace" protagonist is what makes this funny. But, yeah, too early to give it a rating.

@dysperwithaperiod Same here. Ialways plan to rate at least on the 80th or 100th chapter to wait for the author to fuckup and ruin everything. If it survives 80-100, then i rate above a 7. Usually i end up rating a 1-5 long before isekais even reach 30.

Dex-chan lover
@hokujin especailly since lots of isekai don’t really last that long, they just sort of exist for a few 40 or so chapters and then nobody cares. by 20 you can already see every flaw. and as for stories that are supposed to be held by a higher standard than the latest trends, usually around 70 they start cracking. sometimes you can be lucky and see everything by chapter 10 though.

Dex-chan lover
guys, if you decide later on that you want to change the rating then just change the rating later on... nothing wrong with that... if you like the beginning then rate it high so other people will find it and enjoy it too *shrug*

Dex-chan lover
-I love it. The start of it reminded me a bit of demon king daimo though. Lol

Dex-chan lover
This looks fun.

Still those people are really the worst, those love interest immediately started to harass her and they even tried to kick her out of school, they are trash among trash...

She's so pitiful, no one is treating her right or cares about her, aside from like 2 characters in the novel...

Sadly even the novel was picked up recently so there isn't that many more to read... It does seem like its has regular updates so I'm happy.

Oh this is really good! I sincerely hope the translations can continue on by someone!😭

MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread