Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

So after reading everything so far,it was good at one point but this doesn't make much sense at all...

Trope used is the "no one like her/him so I'll be commonsenseless and pursue her/him anyway" or "how to date a reject of society 101".
Patrick is an archetype stupid just as much as any other characters out of it for some reasons with his "you're a girl" even thought she's like invulnerable to that kinda weak attacks, which ends up from him following the earlier 101 I mentionned.
The nobles around are just as dumb sadly but we can at least fault their society being as it is, after all they've been educated by that.
How the hell does that random slow dude steal the flute out of her without her noticing when she's supposed to be the strongest outta the world ? Don't go telling me "she was off guard" at this point it doesn't make sense even if she was since that earlier date a reject of society 101 showed how she could react regardless by one punching that mob.
The story did start out somehow interesting specially with a stoic main character that doesn't feel like needing romance or something, but with how it's going can somehow see how much degraded this story turns into especially since there's that romance tag can just look forward to the usual "oh look I love him actually" for the reason coming outta the 101...

Basically just feels like the story is made up randomly to fit the genre with jumps out of basic logic you could use for that setup so I'd say it's overrated to the now drop it off since it's painful to read the developement being as it is.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know why this one blew up when its not that much different than many other manga
Like why? Its not even its so bad its good. Its outrageously average and it doesnt do anything better than dozens other mangas like this

I really like Yumira and Patrick.
The manga in ch.5 have already fixed one of my bigger issues that I had with the novel, and it is also hinting towards fixing a certain character inconsistency later on as well.

What character inconsistency am I talking about?
I'm talking about is Alicia being a full on racist in the novel. Despite that the novel would describe Alicia in the game as one who is suppose to be "the good guy"; pure hearted soul that wouldn't hurt a fly, was instead a racist. The manga however gave a meaningful change to that in ch.5. So instead of Alicia just being racist, she sees a black scary and unnatural fog instead of any human being.
The novel made Alicia into an uninteresting character, but the manga seems to be trying to fix that.
Alicia apologizing to Yumira in ch.8 never happen in the novel. In the novel it was the prince who apologized to Yumira, though on a later stage.

@NT_Chris well shes back to square one after prince's intervention so it doesnt really matter. What i dont get is Edwin was more mature when they were alone but now... Is he trying to impress her this much? Man what a simp.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Gosh the prince is so annoying. First, he's a white-knight simp.
Second, he's always saying how Eumiella's bullying Alicia when Alicia always approaches her first and nothing even happens. I hate it when he pops out of nowhere like a stalker. I wish he would just go away.

I'm reading a lot of comments saying that this manga is like all other mangas but where are these mangas your talking about because i searched for mangas like this one but i cant find any so please do tell me what are the names of the mangas that are like this one

Thanks for the translation! I really like the main character here, am looking forward to see how the story continues :)

Power Uploader
Okay this has more views than Solo Levelling, can someone tell me what's so good about this? I don't normally read Josei so I wanna ask before I jump into this.

And I wanna know if MC is in a love triangle or harem, if so, then I'm staying a million miles away from this manga.

@Arin-san
more views than solo leveling?
there's something that has more views than solo leveling in this site?
there's only 1.4M views for this. solo leveling has like 11M i think?
it's no harem
i don't think there's a love triangle either. yet.

I came here to say, can you please just kill off that prince already ??!! He's really annoying and whenever he comes i just have an urge to punch that disgustingly jealous face of his, what a bastard, we don't need him in the manga so just destroy him already please it's truly bothersome to bear his presence, what a waste of space it makes me want to plant trees everywhere around that school and the world they're in for all the oxygen he's breathing and wasting, he truly do not deserve the privilege of breathing this pure air that our MC and her future husband (btw, I'm just saying, Idk if they married okay!) are breathing, it's way too good for you, you should wear the thing the Tenryoubito or whatever their name in One Piece wear lolol, so that not to disgust everybody else's oxygen intake, damn it he's so annoying can't he just mind his own mf business??!! What a pussy, what a loser, what a bitch, what a whore, you sure we can't destroy him please?!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread