Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - A Butler's Decision

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy, MC, you've yet to realize you've derailed what Alicia's supposed to be doing with your interaction with her at the ball... time to switch to plan B.

Over protective father that something usually see in this manga that make sense. Man this mc is have to deal with two girls and have a stable relationship and both of them are yandere that would be hard and painful to work

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't she the daughter of a marquis?
It is a duke now...
Damn, 3 chapters and I'm lost....

It's pretty clear to me that MC probably didn't have much experience with women back in his previous life, or this possibility wouldn't have fallen so far outside of his expectations.

Lol, don't read the spoiler
This is where the father resigned himself to capitulate to his daughter's wish to marry the butler.

Double-page supporter
What danger could ever occur before the entrance test inside a school ,Ciril?

Am I burning out on the "reincarnate and try to change the future to save someone" theme or is the theme itself actually that dull? I find increasingly many series making use of what makes no sense to me:

1. MC focuses on changing future events.
2. Events play out differently; one would think this might be the beginning of success, but...
3. MC panics BECAUSE events play out differently...and proceeds to destroy the results of their own success.

This nonsensical reaction to changes happening after you do your utmost to make changes happen - not to mention, specifically avoiding the horrible scenario you were trying to avoid - feels annoying. The fact that MC seems to have no plan on what events should happen instead of the ones they prevented is just icing on the cake that itself neither looks presentable nor tastes good anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@Shinra_Banshou I feel you're a bit too harsh. Like, you have a point, I kind of agree (then again, we call it Isetrash for a reason 😅), but...
Let me put a really extreme example, just to illustrate the point.
I happen to know that I will be hit by a truck (iseka-less) if I go down Street A. So I go down Street B. Now, OBVIOUSLY the plan is "not get hit by a truck"...or more especifically, "not get hit, period". So I assume you'll understand my panicking if I get hit by a car instead.

His plan is to avoid her, AND HIS, death by having her pursue the prince while he prevents the meeting of the prince with the heroine. Having her fall in love with him is not the plan, especially if her jealousy still triggers the Death Flag.

Fed-Kun's army
God damnit I was reading the name of the Academy as "London Bell" and then suddenly "Bright Noa" appeared in my head and slapped me.

Group Leader
@reen112
Am I the only one who ships the MC with Alicia's maid

No, I could see it as well. I'm more interested in her maid for some reason than the heroine Alicia herself.

And what's more interesting is...what if Alicia somehow takes the place of the villainess now that he was able to (unwittingly) take the prince's role? That would be quite a twist.

Users who are viewing this thread