Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Formation of Factions

Dex-chan lover
@Namelessmoreless
For now you only get the 2nd prince. Arc 3 will introduce the 2nd prince's older brother (1st prince), and a foreign prince (he comes from the country where FL's older bro is currently studying at).

Thanks for the update, honestly this manga is pretty nice despite the relentless exposition.

Dex-chan lover
They in Middle School but already do the Politics that adult do

*school of aristocrat is sure scary

12... why do they have to be 12 years old, that just too scary 😂 the age of these intelligent beings aside, it was a good chapter

thank you very much for the translation :))

Group Leader
daaaayum.
This is surprisingly good.
I love me some political intrigue, so this is right up my alley.

This is a nice set up to reveal that
the second prince who you would think should be more experience with all the nuance and undertones of politics being a prince and all is completely clueless and can't read in-between the lines. Though this was later revealed due to a ploy by the elitist to use the prince as their figurehead without him knowing.

Dex-chan lover
@hansy089 The welcome party will be most likely attended at night. So yes it'll turn a bit dark. But don't worry, I'm sure lots of lights would be placed to illuminate the party. :3

Dex-chan lover
What could be the reason he said

Gee idk man, maybe because he got infatuated by the daughter of a Marquiss instead of daughter of a Viscount and thus never seen how it is wrong for nobility to forcefully take everything they desire using their power?

Fed-Kun's army
So, when will MC beat the douchebag bitch of servant who suddenly wanted to steal MC's job because he thinks he's better than MC?

Dex-chan lover
Really, what a scary girl, but she do it in the name of love 😆

Users who are viewing this thread