Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.2

N2O

Dex-chan lover
For a good few minutes there I thought it was Tristan who said "sister" and my brain went full on short circuit gahh :notlikethis:

Was gonna go Happy/Surprise, but Surprise Chipmunk and Shocked Koala defo more the spirit animals of this half chapter.

Dex-chan lover
i honestly have NO CLUE why i thought it would be cyrils sister when i heard the mentor referred to as she. turns out it IS his sister but as a man. also that kiss was so underwhelming. completely overshadowed. theres been little shown of cyril actually catching feelings and it feels to early. felt like it was there just cos
In the illustration in this chapter, it almost looks like he gave her a peck in the cheek. It would still surprise the heck out of Sophia and actually be consistent with his reluctance in touching her in a non-butlery way. Now hoping they explain this and how the hell Cyril managed to deduce that 1) his sister got isekaid and 2) who she reincarnated as, because boy  this feels like an asspull based on the info we have right now

Last edited:
Supporter
Ok, was not expecting Tristan to be the second, and really wasn't expecting that! Nice work author!

Dex-chan lover
Nah its make sense other manga have 3 soul/memory in 1 body this one i mean : Isekai Tensei Soudouki

There's other too but i forget the tittle
Hah, that one just got a huge dump today too! so many great manga are getting updates finally!

Been waiting for the manga version of this for so long. Tristan/sister's face was far more menacing than I anticipated. Thanks for the TL.

The main difference is that Cyril was reincarnated with the personality of his previous self and Cyril's being basically non-existent. The sister was reincarnated with the memories of a previous life, but with Tristan's personality being dominant. I'm curious how the rest gets adapted because this is around the end of volume 2 and volume 3 wasn't great. At least so far as I know, volume 3 is the end of the series.

Group Leader
His sister is mentioned at the beginning- her forcing him to play the game because she was so into it is the entire reason why he's familiar with the setting at all.
The sister is mentioned again in the 33.1 raw, there's about two pages of a whole flashback where we actually see cyril and her sister

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even having already finished the novel that was still a fun twist playout. That said I’m not sure I like how the chapter parts split the kiss into being the beginning scene of this chapter but kinda faded out (so it feels less important) and the sister reveal as the big note of this chapter. It just feels weird. I would have just ended the first part of them actually kissing and started this chapter with them visiting Fol. I kinda get what it was going for (read the next part to see if they kiss or not), but it just ends up feeling like the kiss was brushed aside.

Dex-chan lover
The main difference is that Cyril was reincarnated with the personality of his previous self and Cyril's being basically non-existent. The sister was reincarnated with the memories of a previous life, but with Tristan's personality being dominant. I'm curious how the rest gets adapted because this is around the end of volume 2 and volume 3 wasn't great. At least so far as I know, volume 3 is the end of the series.
I thought volume three was good, but admittedly it felt more like an epilogue than anything (not that I dislike that). By that point everything just sort of plays out as expected. I think the harem bit and trying to make love triangles a thing (though they were really like love i don’t know what shape but a triangle doesn’t really work) was just always problematic with no pay off, when both the male and female leads never showed romantic interest in anyone but each other. I like the cast way more as just friends that learned snd grew with each other. It is funny how it basically becomes a battle royale for who can get Cyril to work for them orchestrated by Sophia.

So..... Tristan added into harem confirmed?
If you’re being serious:
No. As other comments get into Tristian is kinda sharing consciousness with the MC’s sister, but Tristian himself still has agency. Also that’s his sister. Fol is actually after Tristian and later on banks on Tristian’s personality/identity being more dominant than that of the sister. Actually now that I think about it, not sure if the age gap is more or less gross than proposed incest and an age gap.

If you’re not serious: Dude, that’s his sister! And butler relative (I think? Weren’t they related in game?)

Users who are viewing this thread