Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.2

Aggregator gang
that really caught me by surprise, good to know the author has been quite consistent plot wise since chap 1

Dex-chan lover
The position of Cyril's eyes when viewed from a 3/4th angle on the side has been bothering me these past few chapters. Art style sure has become simpler since chapter 1...

Dex-chan lover
i honestly have NO CLUE why i thought it would be cyrils sister when i heard the mentor referred to as she. turns out it IS his sister but as a man. also that kiss was so underwhelming. completely overshadowed. theres been little shown of cyril actually catching feelings and it feels to early. felt like it was there just cos
This is one of those times where I'd commit the sin of saying "The novel is better"
Reading Cyril's thoughts throughout the story does wonder to that kiss scene (at least that's what I remember from the novel, it's been years since I read that scene lol)

Dex-chan lover
i honestly have NO CLUE why i thought it would be cyrils sister when i heard the mentor referred to as she. turns out it IS his sister but as a man. also that kiss was so underwhelming. completely overshadowed. theres been little shown of cyril actually catching feelings and it feels to early. felt like it was there just cos
If we are following novel, there was no kiss. Just blocking audience vision with head and being close enough for it to be believable.

Dex-chan lover
If we are following novel, there was no kiss. Just blocking audience vision with head and being close enough for it to be believable.
Then why didn't the manga artist draw that? Rather than putting the kiss (THEY KISSED!) in the background.

Dex-chan lover
I must say, they really did their best to depict Sophia internal struggle when she asked MC to save Fol.

Out of reflex, she called Cyril to help Fol because she trust him. But then she realized that what she asked were a really tall demand. Because what if MC said it's impossible to save Fol? What if Cyril lied and said it's possible all to please her? What if she put Cyril on useless endeavor with no good ending?

Dex-chan lover
This going to be some strong mental dmg if Tristan calls Cyril Onii-chan

Fed-Kun's army
That's so geh
why-are-you-why-are-you-gay.gif

Dex-chan lover
I thought volume three was good, but admittedly it felt more like an epilogue than anything (not that I dislike that). By that point everything just sort of plays out as expected. I think the harem bit and trying to make love triangles a thing (though they were really like love i don’t know what shape but a triangle doesn’t really work) was just always problematic with no pay off, when both the male and female leads never showed romantic interest in anyone but each other. I like the cast way more as just friends that learned snd grew with each other. It is funny how it basically becomes a battle royale for who can get Cyril to work for them orchestrated by Sophia.

If you’re being serious:
No. As other comments get into Tristian is kinda sharing consciousness with the MC’s sister, but Tristian himself still has agency. Also that’s his sister. Fol is actually after Tristian and later on banks on Tristian’s personality/identity being more dominant than that of the sister. Actually now that I think about it, not sure if the age gap is more or less gross than proposed incest and an age gap.

If you’re not serious: Dude, that’s his sister! And butler relative (I think? Weren’t they related in game?)
I thought volume three was good, but admittedly it felt more like an epilogue than anything (not that I dislike that). By that point everything just sort of plays out as expected. I think the harem bit and trying to make love triangles a thing (though they were really like love i don’t know what shape but a triangle doesn’t really work) was just always problematic with no pay off, when both the male and female leads never showed romantic interest in anyone but each other. I like the cast way more as just friends that learned snd grew with each other. It is funny how it basically becomes a battle royale for who can get Cyril to work for them orchestrated by Sophia.

If you’re being serious:
No. As other comments get into Tristian is kinda sharing consciousness with the MC’s sister, but Tristian himself still has agency. Also that’s his sister. Fol is actually after Tristian and later on banks on Tristian’s personality/identity being more dominant than that of the sister. Actually now that I think about it, not sure if the age gap is more or less gross than proposed incest and an age gap.

If you’re not serious: Dude, that’s his sister! And butler relative (I think? Weren’t they related in game?)
Everything fair in love and war :3

Users who are viewing this thread