Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
Aight, so I just skimmed over previous parts to see what hints there were. So, Tristan knew Cyril was a reincarnator fairly early on (Cyril had no reason to be there or that skilled) and Cyril knew Fol and Chloe's mentor was a reincarnator since Fol brought them up. Throughout, we saw both sides trying to suss out information from the other, trying to get a handle on the other's motives. That's why Tristan was trying to see if Cyril was going for a harem. Because if he wasn't, he must have liked Sophia's character a ridiculous amount to be reincarnated as her butler AND trying to stick by her through the entire story.

We don't know much about their previous lives, but we do know Cyril's favorite character was Sophia and given that his sister forced him to play the game, she probably ended up aware of that fact. There could have been a number of unconscious things they might have noticed, like mannerisms or style of banter between the two. There also might have been stuff that hasn't been revealed from their past lives, like if they had told each other how they'd go about theoretically saving characters or if they both took formal dance classes together as children, but that's more speculation on possible hints.

What we do know, at least if this wasn't a result of differing translations, is that Cyril is known to be good at making black tea. Tristan, a few chapters ago, referred to it as his famous milk tea. If this wasn't just a result of differing translations, then this was likely a way of Tristan telling Cyril of their suspicions, as if Cyril specialized in milk tea in his previous life, his sister would be the only person that would known about it AND played the otome game. At least, that's what I think they were trying to convey. That last panel with Tristan saying that looked far too intense otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
So many people shocked by this twist, but the comments section spoiled it for me several chapters ago...

Dex-chan lover
at least they didn't beat around the bush and just nonchalantly admit they are reincarnators because they both have suspicions against each others lol

ngl that plot twist felt like a stone was plucked off my kidney.

Dex-chan lover
...okay, I was starting to get bored with this, but then you go and say something like THAT and I'm right back in

Dex-chan lover
Cyril was born into the world while Tristan remember his sister memory(like reading her diary) so no genderswap tag.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone getting shocked that Tristan is another reincarnator (or more like, the mc's sister) meanwhile I'm here going why his face like that? 😭 (last page)
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
How are people surprised he had a sister ? Every time they mention a relative who played the game in these villainess stories they 100% always show up.

Thanks for the TL !

Users who are viewing this thread