Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 33.2

Dex-chan lover
So if he's becoming a noble, he'll need his own butler/maid... I bet he'll hire that classmate that challenged him.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
Unless magic is a really niche elective, I would assume the (older?) sister would have a grasp of it too. Especially if the world is high magic reliant.
If the sentence was I was a normal student studying computer science would you say the older sister should have a grasp of computer science since we live in such a computer reliant world?

Dex-chan lover
This comes off as nitpicky, but I've always thought as far back when I read this in the LN, "why not learn magic spells that cost an extreme amount of mana to compensate her mana saturation?"

She's already doing the wind magic stuff on auto so I can't help but feel that there are spells that would be more expedient on mana. At least, the author didn't specify that option not being viable. They just mentioned that several mages tried and failed, which I guess could imply that they've already tried what I've said. Oh well.

Contributor
Thanks for the work vis.

Aww Cyril's becoming a noble? But what'll happen to their star crossed lovers schtick

Users who are viewing this thread