Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.1 - My Lady's Wish

Dex-chan lover
Sophia is a reincarnated, only explanation for her capabilities at this point! She was doing her own keikaku all along to be with her sweetheart Cyril. Wonder when/how they met...

Or Sophia just had that genius level capability since before, just that in OG story she never had educator on the level of Cyril.

And at this point nothing's gonna stop her from getting what she want, she's planned for any possibilities she can think of to ensure that which ever way he wriggle she already had a wall in place.
It's the same 'yandere' mindset as OG Sophia, but with a better handle on the 'how' to get her way.

Cyril don't you fucking dare go after all of this with a :

"Sorry I can't marry you"

If he say that, she'll ask for his reason.

And the thing is, whatever excuse he comes up with will almost certainly get countered by her.
Either by using what he said to her before (about staying by her side is an easy one to use) or that she's going to adapt to his conditions (if he doesn't want to be a noble, she already said she doesn't mind being a normal girl in this chap)

Supporter
Thanks for your kind words :) Hopefully my translations and typesetting isn't too bad lol. Hopefully an actual group picks this up instead of relying on me to do a half decent solo chapter lolol
You're honestly doing a fine job. I don't have any trouble reading your work which is a lot to say considering some of the fucking spaghetti I've had to try to understand on this site.

Group Leader
image-2023-06-30-202102720.png

The eyes weird me out at first glance sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread