Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.1 - My Lady's Wish

Dex-chan lover
I'mnot sure how to feel about Cyril marrying her considering the theoretical age difference if it passes

Dex-chan lover
Or Sophia just had that genius level capability since before, just that in OG story she never had educator on the level of Cyril.

And at this point nothing's gonna stop her from getting what she want, she's planned for any possibilities she can think of to ensure that which ever way he wriggle she already had a wall in place.
It's the same 'yandere' mindset as OG Sophia, but with a better handle on the 'how' to get her way.

If he say that, she'll ask for his reason.

And the thing is, whatever excuse he comes up with will almost certainly get countered by her.
Either by using what he said to her before (about staying by her side is an easy one to use) or that she's going to adapt to his conditions (if he doesn't want to be a noble, she already said she doesn't mind being a normal girl in this chap)
There's only a single reply that would work but it might end in his death. "I don't love you."

Dex-chan lover
image-2023-06-30-202102720.png

The eyes weird me out at first glance sometime.
Found some pics of the anime adaptation
B72A1mPIMAAYR4z.jpg

Are we really reaching the finale?
I'm not an LN reader so I don't know what's gonna happen next but I just don't want this to end yet!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your kind words :) Hopefully my translations and typesetting isn't too bad lol. Hopefully an actual group picks this up instead of relying on me to do a half decent solo chapter lolol
Half decent? You underestimate yourself. I've been reading scanlations for pretty much as long as scanlations have been a thing; "half decent" to me means you can more or less understand what's being said and "typesetting" is just a white box with lettering done in MS Paint.

This is far above that; your translations have been pretty damn good, especially for doing them solo.

Thanks for the chapter. By the way, I've been meaning to ask. Was there magic in mc's previous world? How did he get the knowledge about magic and that magic releasing technique? I've been reading too much manga lately I'm starting to mix up the backstories.

Dex-chan lover
There's only a single reply that would work but it might end in his death. "I don't love you."

Not gonna work, she'll start demanding more explanation then easily refute any excuse he come up with.

If he try to stay silent she'll just start bringing up all the 'I'll always be by your side' lines he tossed at her, or those far too intimate stuffs he's done to her when they're alone (remember the maid going 'I didn't see nothing' pretending to be asleep?)

Hell I can imagine if he throws a hail mary and say he's gay she's just gonna go figure out gender changing magic/drug.

Group Leader
Thanks for your kind words :) Hopefully my translations and typesetting isn't too bad lol. Hopefully an actual group picks this up instead of relying on me to do a half decent solo chapter lolol
If you want I can help you a little with doing something (I suck at redrawing tho lol)

Dex-chan lover
Who says rain isn't wonderful weather? I mean, other than Japanese who get sick just by looking at it.

This chapter has so much keikaku in it.

It's the same 'yandere' mindset as OG Sophia, but with a better handle on the 'how' to get her way.
Yanderes do have their good side. As long as you can curb the less good sides.

Was there magic in mc's previous world? How did he get the knowledge about magic and that magic releasing technique?
Basically, his previous world was more advanced in both magic and technology. It was mentioned in a single frame in the first chapter or something like that.

Not gonna work,
Yeah, she's just gonna yandere him regardless.

MD@Home
@Vis. is unstoppable lol thanks for your work!

Sophia has to be a reincarnator, it's the only explanation for her capabilities at this point! She was following her own keikaku all along to be with her sweetheart Cyril. Wonder when/how they met...
I feel like if she was a reincarnator Cyril would have at least started suspecting it by now, given how close he's been to her all this time. It's possible that she's figured out that there's something genuinely supernatural about Cyril, though- basically as close to figuring out he's a reincarnator that one could get without being aware of the existence of another world in which they're all fictional characters in a story.

Users who are viewing this thread