Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
It seems like you know what a Light Novel is, so I don't know how much needs to be explained since it's kind of self-explanatory. LN promos are just what people call manga that were created to drive sales of the LN they were adapted from (the same happens for WNs).

They don't have a reason to speed up the resolution + wrap things up in a single chapter (even if they could), because what makes a good promo is something that leaves people wanting more. If you give people a suitable conclusion, they're not as likely to go look for +buy the real ending, because they're already satisfied. Some people might be like you and be more likely to buy the LN just to support the author if the manga has a good ending, but that's a minority compared to the people who'll buy something because they "need" to see what happens next.

(fwiw, I don't really know how useful a "LN promo" tag would be anyway, because it's not like these manga announce themselves as them. They just end and you take a guess as to whether it was an unplanned end (axe) or a planned end (promo), but nobody really knows it's ending until the end, when 90% of readers are already invested)
Oh, I totally figured it out, but not everybody will, so... just trying to be a little Sera-suke for the general public.

Yeah... I guess the rest makes sense; still, though... I think it might be a good tag to have.
I mean, a title tag is easy to add, and having more options is never a bad thing, right?

Double-page supporter
Lately even complete books can get sequels. Really hoping that the author is give a chance to continue their teenage to adulthood year next

seriously? this entire thing was just a big poster for the LN? what a joke. thanks for the translation at least

Dex-chan lover
It ended too soon! Noooooo! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Where is a good place to read an English translation of the Light Novel?

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a annoying way to get someone into the light novel, I still liked it though.

Also the artist sure knows how to draw some good yandere faces.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
A promoção for the lightnovel...
Sophia is a True yandere... Mc just keep her in check by giving her afirmation of his loyalty all the time... it was a good story from the spoilers i got it gets better in the LN

Users who are viewing this thread