Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu

Aggregator gang
@Tatherwood Some people cant seem to separate what is real and what is not. By the end of the day this is fictional. Sure you can have opinions on something but with baseless accusations or little understanding, those opinions I can say are invalid. The MC literally making his master into a better person for her sake and his; what I've read so far. IDK how anyone can misunderstand the context other than what I stated before. Its just simply making someone grow up to be a decent individual and I do not see whats the problem is. Quite baffling

Dex-chan lover
@AegisXI I know. At some point I should just ignore them, it'd be better for my mental health 😑
But it just triggers me. And then my inner teacher comes out and I feel like, maybe, if I make an effort and show the objective facts, they'll understand.
...I fight a losing war.

This is really good! I love the unique premise of having the MC be a butler side character. I would love to read more manga with this kind of side character MC premise, if anyone has some suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

Fed-Kun's army
@XenonXYZ @bigman04021024
Just "canonically in-game side character." He's pretty much a main character in this story, unlike our MC in "An Observation Record of my Fiancée."
He's really popular to other nobles girls, queen wants to adopt him since she wants the female lead to be her daughter (since Lisha said that she would fight the world if she couldn't get what she wants-- marry the MC-- in front of the king and the queen). The queen even tells the 2nd prince that he should treat him as his older brother.

wow dat quote, "There's no way my lady that I've raised wouldn't be cute, right?" sounds so groomy ^^'
Doesn't help that she has a pretty strong urge to be jealous.

It's kinda groomy so I dunno, I was hoping he'd get along with the heroine at the start.

this make me remember another novel, with a isekai butler MC that came from the slums and have the eyes of different color. I forgot the name of the novel.

@bigman04021024
I know right!! It is so weird that I like how the mc is the side character of the story. Its just so interesting lol
@CptHornSwoggle
Lol, I honestly despise harems too but this one is an exception. Besides its not realllly a harem i think so far, and the characters and story is just fun to read.

I saw the tags in novelupdates and found
multiple reincarnated individuals

@Emallene well since we know he only cares for sofia I guess we could pretty much write out harem and make the other girls love rivals instead.

I do love cliché isekai with OP MC but gary stu just isn't my thing. The butler is way too perfect for a normal reincarnated MC (without any cheats). I don't even understand why would they make him as the 'side character' in story—probably some kinda bait. HOWEVER, I'm a total sucker for good art, so I'm staying 👌.

The dark side in this one is a bit too edgy and very unrealistic tho. I was hoping for it to be harder than that but--- well, that's alright, I can't say no to beautiful manga. This kind of artstyle doesn't fit for dark stuffs, anyway (especially the way Shoubu-sensei drew the onlookers in the slum—it was kinda lacking even though they always managed to pull off good panels for the aristocratic part).

So this is what happens when you take generic bland otome game and gender switch characters, disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread