Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount there were many many groups that had children for leaders in WW2 a group of children sabotaged German supply lines in france so seeing a child own a group that relates to revenge against the rich isn't uncommon at all

So I went to the NovelUpdates link but I am trying to find the web novel. Does anyone know where I can find it (a link would be appreciated).

I really, really, really don't want them become a pair. Regarding their age discrepancy when they met and how he played a big part in her education, this is just sugar coated grooming.

The character should be aware how his behavior and romantic gestures influence a minor. Especially since she thinks he is of her age and regards him as a viable romantic partner.

This is the Isekai version of some one lying about their age to a minor on the internet. Even if the character is to dense to understand that and only acted on innocent motives, the author should certainly be aware of the implications.

That However... in the end of description is so cliche, I barely held myself from jumping out of the window.🤪🤪🤪

Aggregator gang
It's actually pretty good
Idk why people hated this, probably because this got a higher score than their favorite cliche isekai

This is really reminds me of Hayate No Goutoku. The butler that gathers harem.... will this become harem?

Overall cliche story, cliche characters, but well it's still kinda enjoyable and readable.

Dex-chan lover
@Miausi I see your point, kinda. I really do.
But I've really grown tired of this argument... You people REALLY need to stop applying the rules of OUR world to OTHER worlds. In Song of Fire and Ice Daenerys was like 14, wasn't she? Did you hate that too? Tyrion's father hired him a prostitute when he was 13, no? Did you hate that too?
I really, really, REALLY hope the answer is "yes" to both, because then at least you'll be consistent. But it's still moot. In THAT universe, with a medieval age setting, people had sex at 13. Deal with it. Political marriages were a thing. Deal with it.

Doesn't mean you have to "like it". I don't like James Bond being a murderer and using women like they're tissues, but well, it's the character, so I accept it.

Plus, you're actually wrong. There's such a thing called "will" or "motive" (I think there's a different legal term, too). In this setting, a 50yo man/woman would ALSO be "grooming" the young lady to, surprise, turn her into a decent noble lady. The MC is not really different. He's really NOT trying to seduce her from a young age. He's trying to raise her into a proper lady so she can marry her original romantic target. IF, and that's an IF, she happens to fall for him... that's by no means his doing. And IF, and that's another IF, he also happens to fall for her (once she's older and legal, and not a 9yo child)... well, I guess you'd say "he should properly reject her". Maybe he should, morally, from the viewpoint of OUR world. Which, again, it's not that world.
And still not "grooming".

@Miausi How is it grooming? He's trying to survive and change a person's fate by helping her from a young age (thus, making her turn out to be a better person). He's not doing it to get her to like him; he's doing it so that she doesn't die. Is it his fault that her parents neglect her and that she's alone in the world (at least, in the original story?).

If the MC was purposely trying to get at her and manipulate her in order to get on her good side, THAT would be grooming. If the MC didn't know the ending for the original story (her and the butler's deaths) and started to treat her that way, that would arguably be grooming (since he's doing it for the sake of it). What he did were prevention measures early on to prevent a disastrous future.

And he's not even accepting her advances. Wow, great grooming right? The guy apparently 'grooms' a girl and rejects her every chance he gets.

Frankly, I don't understand why people get so sensitive or look for problems that don't even exist. It just turns off readers and curious onlookers for no good reason. If you have a problem with the manga, simply unfollow it. No need to throw out baseless accusations and turn away people that might be interested in a fairly nice slice-of-life manga.

This story is quite good, but for most, maybe a bit confusing. Medieval Nobility Rule is hard enough, now you get additional japanese subtlety. Even the WN translator has to add 2 additional page to explain them. If you love scheme and plot, this story is for you.

Ah! This is great. The idea of the plot is quite unique. For now I will give it a 9/10 due to the unique idea along with the current issues (issues as in chapters) that are out.

Users who are viewing this thread