Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu

Um is this 6.2 chapter from the same manga, or am I just missing something?

Edit: seems like it's fixed now, was v confused

Group Leader
@miguelcoolboy it's one of those "happy" endings that honestly kind of leave a weird taste to your mouth
well, i read it in MTL, so not 100% sure what it said, but the ending was something like, "then let's go there together!" or something

Idk how the rating is 8.5, its completely generic and brings nothing new to the table. First chapter MC randomly whips out investigation on the maid for embezzlement without any explanation because, why not, he's got the plot. First chapter in and its completely obvious this is bad.

lol gotta say that a teacher being a capture target for a 13 year old girl (turning 16 after graduating i think) got me shooked HAHAHA
but i gotta love the little details and explanations of actions and/or word choices made in the story

also @xbest707, hmmm maybe it's cause youve been reading too much of the same plot/storyline/genre? that might be why it looked meh to you.
cause to me, i think it's a good story hahaha. well the only time i cringed was when he explained stuff in the first part about everything hhahaha but after that everything looked good. :> hmm with the maid's embezzlement in the 1st chap... i think he didn't know "bec. of the story" but more like he needed to find a way for that maid problem to be gone so he investigated some shit then poof the embezzlement came out but idk. guess they didn't want to put too much details in the first few cause it might take it longer so idk. just me rambling lol ¯\(°_o)/¯

@RestInPeaceKissManga The comment section is here for a reason. Everyone is allowed to share their opinions and it seems like you only replied to me because mine was one you disagreed with. If I want to leave a negative review, I will, and theres nothing wrong with that. By your logic, I could even tell you to fuck off because nobody forced you to reply to me, but I won't, because that argument is braindead.

Users who are viewing this thread