Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - You like horse riding? The Head Knight's love life

Dex-chan lover
Male lead hasn't really sold me so far. He's just being a stalker as it stands. Sure, it's just him being socially awkward, but this is objectively harassment.

Just let a villainess live her life man.

.... I'm sorry ... Momentarily I forgot who the villain is in this story. I mean.. ¡¿What the F**king hell!? Did she just shut she with an arrow? ¡¿WHY?!

I understand that she broke in but ... Was this necessary?

@reika actually... In this particular scenario, it's possible for her been marry.
She is not a real nun, not yet. For that, some years of training are needed. In this moment at the most it is a novice and to this part they can resign.
In addition, she is a noble who is "locked up" there as punishment (it is the prison for noble women in medieval times), which means that until she does not "purge" all her "sins" (which is decided by the superior mother of the convent), it will not be possible for her to take the vows.
Whatever; since she is a disgraced noblewoman, her family is supporting the convent to keep her under surveillance, if she takes the vows, by tradition, she would have to renounce the rights of her family, and the convent can not afford that, so it's not like they're going to allow her to become a "real nun"

As for marriage ... that would be the only way to leave the convent, but since her was "discarded" once, she's considered a damaged property, in addition to the prince who hates her guts. So, although technically it is possible for her, the problem would be to find someone who accepts it despite being "second hand".
The crime for which she was actually convicted is not to have bothered the princess (although it is part of the problem), but to have been repudiated by her fiancé.

Of course, all this would be assuming that they followed the logical historical rules that otomes almost never follow. Although in this his "victim" was a position higher than her, which gives some realism.

Double-page supporter
Q13.jpg
"Run into who?"

Should be "run into whom?"

An easy way to rememer is if you can replace it with them, him, or her, it is whom.

If you can replace it with they, she, or he, then it's who.

Example: Who ran into whom? She ran into him.

tl;dr "who" is the subject form and "whom" is the object form.

Contributor
Alternate (joke) title: Stalking My Love the Banished Villainess who is now a Novice Nun, and My Friend the local Count is My Wingman

Dex-chan lover
Trivia no one asked for - in some places it's said that when you get hiccups it's cause someone keeps thinking about you.

This chapter confused me a lot, a little lady from neighboring country suddenly aimed for her life when she's forcefully come in. sure, maybe she's rude but what will she do if our MC isn't saved by the knight? What are her house nobles thinking?

Then, if a man like that tries to get closer to me when he's clearly has scary and stalker vibes then I wont even think good about him. He really needs to explain his reasoning quickly before its too late XD

Lastly, thanks for the chapter =w=

Double-page supporter
LOOK AT MY HORSE, MY HORSE IS AMAZING
GIVE IT A LICK
IT TASTES JUST LIKE RAISINS

Dex-chan lover
@ResaRin What historical rules does this follow when a knight supposedly has an equal social position with a count? This is just a typical Japanese manga, which takes a setting from somewhere and then rewrites everything else as is convenient for the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread