Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - You like horse riding? The Head Knight's love life

Catching crossbow bolt mid air??? I see, he traded the point for charm to decterity/agility and choose battle skill perks over social perks. The result is this... A gallant knight with the charm of a dead fish, good job! Just like every elder scroll/fallout character I played

Dex-chan lover
Who this new girl?
PS Leo is so funny. Resting mean face. It's also funny, despite hoow 'scared' she is of him, she doesn't mind asking him to help her lol

Dex-chan lover
I guess attempted murder is more efficient than a sign to stop unwarranted visitors from entering your room.

Hmm maybe I should prepare some crossbow too, to warn people to not enter my room without permission

Group Leader
Holy shit that loli just almost murdered her. And aah, the only shoujo trope, only this time it's a legit terrifying life-and-death situation.

Oh my God!!! Seriously, he is so funny! I love how he is so in love with her and just don't know what to express and her being totally lost and not getting it. Thanks so much for translating!

Dex-chan lover
So are we going to overlook the face she would of died if Mr. Glare wasn't stalking her?

Dex-chan lover
So this what an OP MC looks like when you dont have access to his inner thoughts.

@Akabane
Well, she also wouldn't have gotten inside if he wasn't stalking her lol
Still gotta wonder about the crossbow though...

Double-page supporter
How the blazes did a small child manage to not only lift and aim a crossbow, but also draw and load the blasted thing!? She's tiny, and even with a windlass or other device, drawing a 150lb+ crossbow is crazy for a kid.

Dex-chan lover
It really is true though the better the bread, the less time lasts until it starts to go bad

I’ll just assume that is a toy. I know that you can catch an arrow from a shortbow but not a crossbow.

Users who are viewing this thread