Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Knight's Job is to Show Up and Save the Day

When your two choices is between a stalker and a yandere, what would you choose?

Jokes aside, I dunno how Leo's gonna pull it off but save our banished villainess from the clutches of a royalty!

Dex-chan lover
The manga has currently covered up to about half of original webnovel Chp 41.

The webnovel only has 45 chapters presently, and has not been updated since September 2019.

In addition, the most recent light novel version publication was Vol 2 in September 2019, with no new releases since then.

i don't really understand elizabeth's feelings about the game's shackles...

i feel like she's overreacting cuz prince michel just seems like one of her childhood playmates?? i don't see why they couldn't be on good terms o.o

Dex-chan lover
why can't you fuckers just reject the creepo yandere's outright i don't get it

and by "you fuckers" I mean manga / novel / whatever MC's

ngl,,,,,,, i'm a sucker for cutesoft boy yanderes,,,, this is bad,,,
thank you for the updates !

@jeikob she's already been banished, offending a prince... oh boy LOL

Double-page supporter
@Jeikob My guess they are worried that the rejection will led to them being stabbed to death in their sleep...

Sir Knight really doesn't disappoint. Thick. As. A. Brick. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@Jeikob lol she can be tried for treason for rejecting him if the prince wanted to?? like its bc he literally can kidnap her and nobody could do shit unless u wanna be exiled or executed?
like yea i get it sometimes mcs make me go ?? bc if they set the boundaries properly nothing would go be misunderstood but im referring usually to those are typical mcs in shoujo manga or smthg
not some girl not being able to go against royalty

This's no doubt the best otome manga atm. I literally enjoyed reading every chapter imo. The pacing is just too good.

Users who are viewing this thread